Oregon
Options

VistaPrint Living Social Deal Save The Dates

I saw a groupon/living social sale (that I ASSUME will come back around again.. hence this post) it was $10 for $50 worth of stuff (and it came with 30% off) 
I wanted to do magnets for my Save The Dates, but it was looking ridiculously expensive. But I thought... what the heck.. I'll buy this and check it out. I didnt like any of their pre-made save the dates (but maybe you will) so I went to google.. found a large pixel sized picture of what I wanted as a background.. uploaded it onto vista print and BAM.. Save the Date I liked!! :-) Anyway point of story.. I got 40 magnet save the dates, with personalized envelopes, AND even (cause it wasn't much more) custom made security strip (where you lick on the envelope) that has our wedding date over and over again (super cute). ALL FOR $6.95!!!!! (+$10 for the living social coupon)
I was so proud I took a still shot to send to my mom haha.

I think if you click the link below you can still get just the 30% off by going through the living social link.. and I will enclose my still shot of my confirmation page so you see what I mean. But next time that deal comes around I am SOOO buying it for my invites. I am SO happy with it! I've seen vistaprint on their before so it should come around soon.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: VistaPrint Living Social Deal Save The Dates

• Options
    What a great deal!  If anyone sees another Vista Print coupon, let me know!  I'm planning on using them for all my STDs and invites, and would love to save some $$ on it.
  • Options
    I googled and they did the same one 4 times this year. But if you need to print them out sooner just use that link to at least get the additional 30% off. 

I am waiting for Living Social to do that 2 hr Limo Service again.. they had it in october but my wedding is next november so it would have expired by then. *crossing fingers* it comes back around. Those groupon and living social sites are awesome for new home buyers/wedding planners/ and honeymood stuff. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I bought one and had 3 other family members buy them to do my invites and save the dates. I'll have to do 5 separate orders, but the invites I'm buying are $58 for 100, so I'll get them for $8 (+ $10 from the deal), then all of my inserts are $48 each (we'll have 3), and we're doing photo magnet save the dates for $78 for 100, so we'll just pay an additional $28. Sweet! I'm going to tie the invites with a blue ribbon to fancy them up. I'm so excited for this deal!
    imageNovember Board Siggy - The Venue!
    Photobucket
    The Great Hall at Sunriver Resort, Sunriver, Oregon
    243 Invited image
    172 Can't wait image
    71 Are missing out image

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We ended up doing Save The Date postcards when we saw an add banner pop up for 100 free postcards from Vistaprint.  I paid under $10 to have them upgraded to all color and for shipping!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards