Ohio-Cleveland

1st Dance

What are you dancing to?

We are doing Kem - Share My Life

Re: 1st Dance

• Up until about 5 days before our wedding it was going to be Beautiful - Jim Brickman with Wayne Brady...but then we decided last minute to do Grow Old With You - Adam Sandler because we're a quirky, goofy couple and it totally fit us. We didn't want the super formal sentimental dance. Plus the line when he sings "Put you to bed if you've had too much to drink" many of my friends busted up laughing. It was hilarious :)
  • Jason Mraz - I won't give up

• Anything but Mine - Kenny Chesney. We aren't even country fans but it's the song we danced to on our beach vacation every year on our last night there. Also has a line about going back to Cleveland and since we live out of state now it felt fitting. 
    Anniversary

imagebam.com
  • Nat King Cole- When I Fall in Love
  • We originally weren't having a first dance. DH doesn't dance and would have been uncomfortable having everyone staring at him. He ended up getting drunk and someone drug him out on the dance floor so our first dance ended up being to "This is how we do it". It was the best first dance song ever.
  • We did You Are The Best Thing by Ray Lamontagne. 
  • Tale As Olde As Time - Beauty and the Beast (we were limited to Disney songs unless I wanted to find sheet music for my violinist).

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards