Chit Chat
Options

The Anti Burn Book -- spreading some love

Re: The Anti Burn Book -- spreading some love

• Options
    Aw shucks!

Shout out to @wandajune6 and @holyguacamole79‌ for going an extra 400 miles to emotionally support my crazy ass!!

@MagicInk‌ always keeps it real

@HaileyDancingbear‌ is amazing for loving studio
    Ghibli

There are so many more I'll do when I'm not on mobile I love ya'lll
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2014

Oops, I love so many of you, but I'd like to mention @zitiqueen - thank you for your brief, concise responses. You really know how to make a point and you make me laugh, or say YESSSSS!!!!, every time you post.

edit - grammar

• Options
    Wow, thanks so  much @esstee33 (PS, let's have a party with Carmen San Diego and hot dogs) and @Novella1186 (thank you for making this thread!)- you both definitely put a smile on my face today!

I was a little hesitant to get involved in these boards because in real life I can be kind of shy and awkward when talking to strangers, but I'm so thankful that I did because of all the wonderful ladies on here! 

Off the top of my head just quick anti-burns to: 

JCBride2015: You always have intelligent comments to add to the conversation, which is no surprise since you obviously kicked ass in law school and on the bar.

@Inkdancer: Judging by the "Happy Music" thread, you have awesome taste in music!

• Options
    emmaaaemmaaa mod
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2014
    This thread is adorable and uplifting. I really enjoyed reading everyone's posts. Novella, it was a great idea to do this.

The ladies here are very supportive and always honest. Though sometimes harsh, y'all always say what needs to be said and for that I am grateful!

• Options
    You all are my spirit animals.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    KatWAG said:
    You all are my spirit animals.
    You are my spirit animal! You also always write super wise, insightful posts, and your advice has meant a lot to me. You're pretty much brilliant. 
  • Options
    I wanna send some love to @pinkcow13 & @Jcbride2015.  I'm so glad I got to meet you two in NYC a few weeks ago!  Those trips can often be lonely, and you two brightened it up for me!  (@lacqueredlover, I still love you even though you had to work late)
  • Options
    @JCBride2015

I think you are awsome and you have always been very kind and inspiring/supportive to me, so thank you. I feel like I can relate to you and that we could possibly get along great IRL

I love you attitude and from these boards you sound like a fun and awesome person to hang out with I would love to be your friend IRL

You are such a beautiful, strong, and inspiring woman. You have always given me great advise and you are one tough lady. I think you rock. 

I have some others as well but i think most of the ladies here are freaking awesome and I thank all of you for all the advice and conversations

• Options
    edited December 2014

I agree NYMercedes, sending love to you and WTH is @AddieCakes, come in here for a big group  hug : ) and a Margarita.

• Options
    kmbay84: to the newbie, I'm glad you're here! I can already tell you're so nice! 
  • Options

@beethery - If I could pick a second daughter, you would be her. Thank you for always saying what I'm thinking.

@lolo883 - Thank you for being real. If I met you IRL, I think I would recognize you from the way you are on TK.

@LyndaUSVI - I admire the way you handle yourself with grace. You're the perfect moderator for this very active and sometimes controversial board.

awe - you are so sweet.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    esstee33 said:
    @beethery, @slothiegal, @KatieInBkln, @pinkrevenge, @ashley8918, @ClimbingBrideNY - You guys crack my shit up and are so with it on so many levels I can't even begin to get into them here. 

I'm sure I'm forgetting people, so I might have more later. 

Right back at'cha!

I am unfortunatelystill at fucking god damn work (I am really pleased about it, clearly), but rest assured, I will be back later to spread some love while i'm getting sloppy wine drunk.
  • Options
    I love anyone who could love sloths, @slothiegal.

• Options
    ViczaesarViczaesar member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2014
    larrygaga said:
    @slothiegal introduced us to this gif, which is the best gif of all time. 

Hey, that's my gif!  Slothiegal isn't the only sloth lover around here.  :p

• Options
    Viczaesar said:
    larrygaga said:
    @slothiegal introduced us to this gif, which is the best gif of all time. 

Hey, that's my gif!  Slothiegal isn't the only sloth lover around here.  :p
    I knew as I typed this someone else would also claim the gif.

And to that I say that you are awesome too. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I love this thread!!  I think a lot of the regulars who are regularly awesome have already been mentioned several times, but I would also like to call out @southernbelle0915 for having a perfect balance of sweet and snark and always keeping it classy! 

• Options
    I just wanted to thank @larrygaga for sending me the hockey link and saving this hockey season for me.
    @ClimbingBrideNY for introducing me to the shea butter moisturizer that you use. It will come in handy for winter.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards