Oregon
Options

Anyone live in or around Medford?

Hi my name is Crystal, getting married June 12th in Medford. Just looking for other brides to be in my area to chat with Smile

Re: Anyone live in or around Medford?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I live in medford..im a May 2011 bride, where are you getting married at Crystal?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I live in Eagle Point. Im a June 2011 bride. How is everything coming together for you?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Im getting married at the Rogue Regency, what about you two? Everything is going good, have to admit I am getting very very nervous because its soo close! l am doing a ton of DIY stuff, my colors are black and white what about you?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Im getting married at Bethel Church at Vista Pointe. My colors are pink and orange. I bet you can do some really pretty stuff with Black and White...
  • Options
    edited December 2011

awsome, love pink and orange! So have you started planning much yet?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    A little bit. Just getting some of the big details taken care. What was the thing that gave you the most trouble or took the most time?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The invitations were a big pain in the ass, seems like it took so long to get them done but they turned out great. Right now I am doing the flowers, got mine and 2 of my bridesmaids done, now I have to do the corsages and bouts and then other 2 bridesmaids, its hard to get them all the same but its fun.  I also made the centerpieces which has been the funnest thing to make so far! I made program fans which were fun too! If you need any help with anything I really enjoy doing that kind of stuff just let me know =).
    Here are my centerpieces
    My bouquet

Are you having a big wedding? I am only having about 70 people, small budget which is why I am doing so much DIY stuff...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh I really like your bouquet and centerpieces. I have no idea what I want for centerpieces yet so I'm glad a have time. Yeah my wedding is going to be big; on my Fiance's mom's side there are 13 aunts and uncles and on my mom's side there are 8. So just with family there is a lot let alone adding friends to the mix.Thanks for the offer and I will definately let you know if help is needed.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My planning has just started, i reserved my spot, getting married at Events on the peak..up on top of Johns peak, www.eventsonthepeak.com it's gorgeous, im still unsure about everythign i want, but colors are a purple and black!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ooh purple & black will be nice!
  • Options
    amlowamlow member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, we live and getting married here in Ashland.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm in Grants Pass and getting married in September. We are going the seriously casual route (My dress is a sundress and the guys are wearing shorts!) because you know how hot it can be here in September at an outdoor wedding! :)

Our colors are chocolate brown and tiffany blue with a little white thrown in because of my dress. Sounds like you both are moving right along, knocking stuff off the checklist! Anyone else having a hard time finding invitations that are not generic and the same thing that everyone else around here seems to use??

• Options
    sassybri2384sassybri2384 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I live in medford and am getting married June 12th also!!! we are having an outdoor intimate wedding im so excited that it's so close!!!
    On June 12th 2010 I get to marry my best friend:) Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards