New Jersey - South

Baby Shower Venue Needed for 70 People

Hello!   This is my first time using community boards since my wedding in 2009, so I apologize if this question was posed recently.  I'm sorry to post a baby question to a wedding board, but I thought you ladies may have suggestions since baby and bridal showers are handled similarly.  

I am looking for venues to throw my sister's baby shower next March.  She has approximately 70 people on her guest list.  I am looking to spend around $25 a person (including food, beverages, tax and gratuity), but if it is close to that number then it's okay.  Please let me know if you can suggest any venues in the SJ and possibly Philly region that can host that size for around that budget.  I understand that flowers, invites, favors, cake, games, etc., will add considerably to my cost, but I have factored those costs separate to the venue/food costs.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions/tips!  

Re: Baby Shower Venue Needed for 70 People

• Check out Wedgewood County Club, they have a brunch option that may fall into that price range.  There was also a county club in the Moorestown area that had a luncheon option for less than $20 pp, this was a few years ago and I can't recall the name of the place.

Also, look into halls where you can bring in your own caterer or have sandwich trays from a deli brought in.  Try Gibson House in Evesham twp, Moorestown Community Center, or Haddon Fortnightly in Haddonfield.
  • Thank you!!
  • @KnotRiley vendor alert!  The post right above mine is from a vendor.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards