Attire & Accessories Forum

Watters Napa Gown

Hi ladies. If any of you know anything about this dress.. talk to me please! I have been researching and I *think* it is from the Watters 2011 collection so I am assuming it may not be possible to get it anymore. Does anyone know? I was going to email the company directly but thought I may be get a quicker reply here. I just love this dress and need to know if it's a dream I need to let go of or if it actually may be possible to get my hands on one. 

imageVisit The Nest!

Re: Watters Napa Gown

• I did a Google Image Search, and I found that it is a the Watters Napa dream (Style 9075B)!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm sorry I didn't word my post correctly at all. I know the style is called Napa what I'm trying to figure out if it has been discontinued or if it's actually possible to still get this dress. Thank you so much though!!

imageVisit The Nest!
  • call some salons that carry watters and find out if this style is still part of there collection or if they have discountinued it 

most designers keep a select number of gowns from older collections  because they are popular styles that are there best sellers and they still want to offer them 

i know when i got my mori lee 3098 back in 2013 it was from the 2011 collection and was still avalible to purchase its also still on there website 
  • Lindsey, I just ordered this dress in November for my September 2015 wedding. It was available in several shops in my area (Washington, DC), including Lovely, which has several locations across the country. I hope you're able to find it!
  • I have this dress for sale in a size 10. It's brand new (I ended up getting a different dress for my wedding) and I'd be happy to send you pics or answer any questions about it!  It comes with the matching bolero and I'm asking $2000, which is about half of the listed price.  I'm located in St. Louis, MO. Not trying to spam your discussion thread, just hoping to find a bride for this beautiful dress that's hanging in my closet!
  • I've seen it for sale on lots of preowned wedding dress sites.  You'll probably have luck there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards