Not Engaged Yet

WR/AW/PIP: Engagement pics!

OK, so I like a lot of the pics... so I apologize in advance for this post being so picture heavy. I wasn't a huge fan of the a lot of the bookstore pics, but the ones from the park were really cute. I also apologize if these are humongous...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: WR/AW/PIP: Engagement pics!

• AH! I seriously love your pictures! I think the ones in the bookstore are absolutely adorable!

• so cute!! i think they're all great. you are so tiny!

• I love them! I love the one with you on the step ladder; it's adorable! I think that they all came so well though!

• Aww, you two are the cutest! I love them all (and the bookstore pics are totally cute - I especially love the grayscale eskimo kiss one).
  • The sepia one is my favorite, but the close faces by the bookshelf is a close second! These are great! And they have a lot of personality.

• The bookstore ones are adorable, and I love the step-stool too!
  • THESE ARE SPECTACULAR HOLY SHIT.
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • These are awesome!!! You guys are so cute and I like the bookstore ones. You're both adorable, these are really great pictures!

And I know you say you're short…but I didn't realize quite how short!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• So - I am pretty sure they are all my favorite!! These pics are great!!! 
                                    Daisypath Wedding tickers

• @bethsmiles Thank you! :) I really love the pictures, which is a huge relief. Now I have to figure out which one to give to parents and grandparents and which to use for Save the Dates... eek!

@lavenderfields13 Thanks you! And yes, I'm itty bitty. I think FI sometimes forgets how small I am because when he brings me my shoes, he's always like, "OH MY GOD THESE ARE SO SMALL!" 

@AuroraRose41 That seems to be the most popular one on FB too. It definitely shows how small I am compared to FI. He's 6'2" to my 4'10", although in those boots I'm about 5 ft.

@CLoGreenEyes Thank you! :) Some of the bookstore ones are kind of meh, but I liked the ones I posted. The photographer asked us to kiss, and we did an eskimo kiss instead :-P

@AlPacina Thank you! I really really really love the sepia one as well. I'm glad our personalities show in these-- we are so goofy together! We definitely fall in line with that quote about love equaling finding someone as weird as you.

@KeptInStitches Thank you! :) The photographer LOVED using the step stool. I think it was the only way to get a decent shot of us standing together because of the height difference.

@phira Thank you! I was really excited and relieved when I saw them and loved the majority of them. Now I have to fish through them and figure out which ones to print for family members and which to use for Save the Dates. 

@lmcooper86 Thank you! There were a few other awkward bookstore ones, but these turned out really nicely. And yes, I'm a tiny little woman (as Monica Gellar would say). I'm definitely part elf and FI is part giant.

@LabLove86 Thank you! That's quite the compliment! :)

• I really love the seventh or eighth ones with the two of you sitting for an STD picture. Or the one where you are reading (I'm laughing because I originally wrote eating lol) Harry Potter..because Harry Potter :)

• @bethsmiles I did plenty of eating once we were done with the pics ;-) We also have this one of us sitting that the photographer called our Disney kiss (because you're so close but still not touching):

So many options! We have a few of us holding a sign with our last name and wedding date too, but I can't post those here for obvious reasons. :-P I have about 100 pics in total. Way too many options!

And yes, I loooove the Harry Potter pic because it's Harry Potter! I may do a bookmark STD and use the HP pic on it. Still trying to figure everything out...

• They are all so adorable!  I can't even pick a favorite!!  I love the dress you're wearing in the bookshop!  I never knew you were so TINY - either that or your FI is a giant :) 

Anniversary
  • Wow! Your e-pics came out so well! Your photographer will definitely do a great job on your wedding day :)
  • I love them!!!!  they are so cute!!!
  • OMG I love these!!! You're the cutest! 
  • Ahhh! These are absolutely ADORABLE! You're so pretty! I love them!!!

• I love that you played on your tininess! Each of these are adorable!! I can't choose a favorite. 
  • These are so cute!! Lol I am not so sure about the one of you on the stool...but when you're standing on the stone wall with your FI - I adore that one! The bookstore ones are really fun too!

• So freaking cute!!!
  • THESE ARE SO SO SO SO AMAZING!!! I absolutely LOVE every one of them. I want to put you in my pocket and carry you around!! I ADOREEEEE your boots. 

*******************************************************************************************

• These are all so amazing! You are so pretty, you make such a cute couple.

Anniversary

• where are those boots from, @eilis1228?? 
  • @Dignity100 Probably a little bit of both lol. I'm 4'10", and he's 6'2". I got the dress from Modcloth (link). I thought it was perfect for a bookstore/library shoot.

@500Days Thank you! I'm really confident that we made the right decision to book him. He did a great job!

@CocoBellaF Thank you! I'm really happy with how they turned out.

@southernpeach89 *blushes* Thank you!

@speakeasy14 I'm having the same problem lol. Can't figure out which ones to have printed for parents and grandparents as Christmas presents. 

@Swazzle Awww all of y'all are making me blush. Thank you! I guess I was worried about these for no reason.

@LaPeanut1018 I think you and I have very similar taste. When I first saw all of the pics, the one of me standing on the wall was my favorite, but when I posted to FB, everyone and their mom loved the one of me on the stool. I think the one with the stool is funny, but a ton of people said it was their favorite. 

@minskat30 Thank you! :)

@GoldenPenguin :-P Thanks! I love those boots so much. I've had them for almost 5 years now or so... got them at Steve Madden. 

@peaseblossom55 *blushes* Thank you! I think we're pretty adorable together too lol.

• @CocoBellaF Steve Madden! I got them a few years ago, but THIS seems to be the most similar one they have in stock now. 

@loves2shop4shoes Thank you! I'm really happy with how they turned out.

• edited December 2014
    I really like the hidden wedge/heel on the boot!  I could use something like that, I'm 4'10" too!

I have those boots you posted, but in the red wine color!! 
  • Also, I can see why you connect with Kristen Bell. You look A LOT like her in some of these pictures!

• @eilis1228 - I have those boots in black! They're my favorites!

• lilacck28lilacck28 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2014
    SO CUTE! These make me want engagement pictures!

Also, I didn't realize there was such a height difference between you and your FI! I thought mine was bad! I'm 5'0, and FI is 5'10. And that feels like a lot! My arm gets sore after dancing with him because I have to hold it kind of straight up to reach his shoulder!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards