Not Engaged Yet
Options

It's my Friday!!!!

2»

Re: It's my Friday!!!!

• Options
    Woohoo drinks with @ellis1228

Today is my Friday as well, during which I will sit around and wait for @goldenpenguin to post a gazillion pictures from @buddysmom80's WEDDING. 

This weekend is the barbershop Christmas show I'm in. I've been in the show the last three years and it's going to be my last one and I'm sad.

The next week is my last week at work. I'm not quite sure how I'm feeling about it. I'm also heading to my new job next week to shadow the current girl and to get answers to my questions. I also have a shitton of homework and a shitton of sewing to get done. 

Oh, and I need to find a place to live, because, you know, I'm moving in three weeks, ready or not. 
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options
    @audrewuh - Barbershop Christmas? Like, a capella music? Or is it themed around a barber who works in a barbershop? I guess I'm basically trying to get to the question of "Do you sing in a barbershop group? Sweet Adeline style?" Why is it your last one?

• Options
    The things live! FI is doing the cleanup (because hey, not my cat) and he said the cards and photos want to separate, so we're going to freeze them with baking soda while we work out exactly what to do next. The bulletins are lost, but my mom has extras and has already put a few of them aside for me.

@southernpeach89, have fun Christmas shopping!

@peaseblossom55, break a leg!

@cocobellaf, lemon crinkle cookies sound good!

@lmcooper86, have fun at the office party!

@phira, feel better! I hope the infusion doesn't take you too far down.

@aurorarose41, good job vibes heading your way!

@eilis1228, healing vibes for you!

@audrewuh, good vibes for you with the move!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards