Oregon

Selling my wedding dress!!!

Hi! I highly doubt anyone would be interested, but I am trying to sell my wedding dress I never actually wore outside my home. My husband and I got married at our church and soon after bought a wedding dress for our "real" wedding we were planning on having. Well, due to getting pregnant and other life moments, we have decided against throwing a large "wedding". My dress is BEAUTIFUL. It is covered in beading and lace and has a beautiful lace train. I bought it here in Salem and it is in PERFECT condition. There are no marks/stains/rips/tears/runs/anything. It is a size 4. It has been sitting in my closet since the day I bought it. I am asking $400 OBO. I can send more pictures if anyone is interested. Thank you!

Re: Selling my wedding dress!!!

• I have heard of a ton of people selling their wedding dresses, I bet it will work for you too!  Post this on the Wedding Classifieds board, and Craigslist.  There are other used wedding website as well- recycled bride and oncewed (I think).
  • I am selling my wedding dress that is like new for $750.  It is a Eugenia Couture Wedding Dress style #904. Deep v-neck front and back beaded (sparkle) neckline. Dress is ivory with attached champagne sash at waist. Dress is a size 8. I wear a size 2 or 4 in clothing, bust is a size 34B and height 5'7". Dress was only slightly altered on straps. Wore 3 inch heels with the dress. Cups were put into dress but can be removed. Has been freshly cleaned and no signs of wear. Very sad to part with it, but would love someone else to enjoy wearing it as much as I did. Purchased for $1500 in Feb of 2010 and paid an add'l $300 for alterations etc.  Open to hearing offers.  Wore in Nov of 2010.  Also have cute faux fur ivory jacket with leather belt that i will include with purchase.  Eugenia Couture is available in only 1 store in St. Louis so this is not a dress you will see on other brides often. I was the first to buy it in St. Louis!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards