Wedding Invitations & Paper

Magnet Street

Has anyone used Magnetstreet.com? I'm currently looking at their Save the Dates and like how much cheaper they are than Minted, where I was originally going to buy them from. I have requested some samples to take a look at their quality. Does anyone have any experience with them?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Magnet Street

• I got samples and they were really nice. They ended up being crazy expensive for what I wanted. 
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • I got my STDs from them. Ended up getting a coupon for 40% off so my 110 magnet STDs were $103 with shipping. They're lovely and exactly what I wanted.

• I hope to use them for invitations but haven't started shopping yet. My friend used them for her wedding over the summer and had a very good experience. They sent her samples of three invitations she was thinking about which helped make her decision. The invitations she ended up using were very nice.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• We just ordered with them using a coupon and got a great deal! I like that they were smaller than the minted sample I got, I thought the picture was slightly better quality, and I love that magnet street gives you a card to put your magnet on. The only thing I didn't like is the envelopes, so I ordered some off amazon.
  • I ordered my save the date magnets from magnet street.  I loved them!! I used 4 pictures and ordered 150.  And I only spent 125 dollars!  The quality was great and everyone loved them!
  • I used them for my save the date magnets and had a 40% off coupon. Spent about $100 for 125 magnets. Very good quality. Thinking about using them for my invitations.
  • I used them. Loved them.
  • Samples we got were great. We ended up not going with them because at the time I was on a kick that I wanted everything to match, and the STDs and invitations we liked only came with postcard tear-off RSVP cards. Otherwise, they were my top choice.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • I used Magnet street form my STD, and my sister used them for her invites. They are really good quality. I didn't use them for my invitations, because I couldn't find a good template I liked, and the sample invite that matched my STD didn't look right.

I ended up getting my invitations from the american wedding. They also have good quality, and they were cheaper.

• I got my Save the Dates from Magnet Street.  Great quality.  Love them.

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• I ordered both STDs and invites from Magnet street. With all of the coupons they send you via mail and email it made them very affordable. They were also good quality and had a wide variety of options to choose from. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards