Hawaii

Wedding 2015 july Oahu

Hey guys. I am looking for a reception site for a party of 30 with sit down dinner. Anyone has any recommendations? And also for the flower decoration part? Does Costco in Oahu sell bulk fresh flowers too? Which kind do they carry? Thank you so much.

Re: Wedding 2015 july Oahu

• Yes, Costco does do flowers, but you would have to check with them as to specifics.  I didn't use them, so I can't give you more info.  

We had our wedding at the Outrigger Reef on the Beach.  They have an outdoor patio on the 3rd floor called the Voyager Deck.  It overlooks Waikiki Beach.  We did the ceremony and sit down reception there and everything was amazing.  There is no amplified music after 9pm however, due to the proximity of guest rooms, but the Shorebird restaurant downstairs does to karaoke starting at 9, so we just moved down there for an after party.  If you do want a dance, you can have it, but it needs to end at 9pm

• Hi, We had our reception at the Coconut Club which is located on the 21st floor of the Aston Waiki Beach hotel which overlooks Waikiki. We had a sit down meal out on the balcony. Food & service were amazing & the views spectacular.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards