Not Engaged Yet
Options

It's been so long!

Hi ladies! Sorry I've been gone for awhile.

I ended up changing jobs in September to a job I can't be on TK during work anymore. :( Ended up moving, adopting a kitten and FI is still out of work. He is looking at changing industries to IT instead of video/marketing because the economy is hard right now. Because of him being without a job, we've been slowing our roll regarding the wedding. We originally thought May 2016, but may be pushing to December 2016. It really depends on him getting a job and when we can finally move in. Trying to get ducks in a row!

We did find our venue though. We visited yesterday with my parents and his and we love it so much. It's small and perfect for our less than 75 people guest list. And afterward, we were walking Main Street and there was horses giving hay rides!! It was fate.

Here is Screecher. He is now 5 months old. About a month ago, he got a hairline fracture and is currently imprisoned in a crate. It's been so hard for us and for him, but he goes back to the vet in 2-3 weeks for another x ray check up. I also had to give up my horse, Bo, when I moved. The deal on the lease was that he stayed at the ranch he's been at for years. So he's now a happy retirement horse again.

How have you ladies been? What's the updates? Do tell!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: It's been so long!

• Options
    Welcome back! I'm so excited to see you post again!
    greetings

Your kitty is adorable!

I hope your FI finds a job too! Job hunting sucks, I just lost my job on Monday because the college I worked for decided to be assholes so I'm job hunting again. I'm casting a very wide net this time and applying for a ton of different types of jobs. I'm hoping something will work out soon.

What is your new job? Are you enjoying it?

Also Yay for finding a venue!

• Options
    YAY! Welcome back!!
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • Options

Good to see you 'round these parts again. :) Ugh, being employed totally gets in the way of Knotting time, doesn't it?? Glad you were able to find something, though, and hopefully your FI will soon too. So exciting about your venue; do you have any pics to AW? Your new furbaby is precious! Is there a story to his name?

The only update with me that I think you weren't around for is my new job. I started a psychiatric nursing job about a month ago. So far I don't just love it (too much paperwork, not enough time with the patients, and most of my preceptors have been too busy to teach me much so far). But I will hang in for at least six months to a year and see if it gets better. Also hoping to move out of my mom's house sometime in early 2015, so yayyyyyy.

• Options
    @CLoGreenEyes‌ I'm writing this from my phone as it is. I'm still a reporter. Just now I'm at a weekly in a small office with no desk privacy! Screecher got his name because even when he was tiny tiny he was so vocal. He still is! Especially having to be crated he cries and cries for attention poor little man. Congrats on the job! Even though it's not great, a job is a job!

Thanks @phira and @bethsmiles‌ for the wonderful welcome backs!

• Options
    Welcome back!! Your kitten is ADORABLE - welcome to the crazy orange cat club :) Congrats on your new job, and best of luck to your FI in his search!! I'll keep my fingers crossed that something comes along his way sooner than later!

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options

Welcome back and congratulations on your new job! Your kitten is so adorable! I hope your vet gives you the ok to let him stay out of his crate soon!!

Also keeping my fingers crossed for your FI. I'm sorry all of this job stuff has had to keep your wedding pushed out but I am confident that things will fall in to place for you soon!

• Options
    Welcome back your new kitty is the cutest!!

Anniversary

• Options
    Welcome back! Your kitten is adorable. 
  • Options
    Thanks ladies for all the welcome backs. :) Screecher is definitely a nut. I've nicknamed him Nutter Butter already. 

• Options
    Welcome back! Fingers Crossed that your FI finds a job. I love your kitty! He looks sooo cute!
  • Options
    Welcome back! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards