Wedding Classifieds
Options

F/S: Modern Trousseau "Autumn" Lace Wedding Dress - Bridal Size 12 (Street Size 6/8)

Congratulations on your engagement!   With all the hidden costs of a wedding, here's your chance to get a brand NEW dress and save $$$! Plus, you won't have to wait months and months for it to arrive! 

I ordered the beautiful Modern Trousseau 'Autumn' lace dress and then ultimately decided to wear my mother's dress.  So now this dress is looking for a bride!  The dress is truly unique and very flattering with a rich romantic look that would work well in multiple settings (church, country club, mansion, garden, etc).  Just "Google" the dress - you'll see it's a favorite among brides! 

DRESS DETAILS
  • Brand New and Unworn (NOT a store sample)
  • Ivory Alencon lace overlay with champagne satin (official designer color name is Latte).  
  • Champagne satin sash (purchased separately) is included. 
  • Bridal size 12 (approx street size 6 or 8) - can easily be altered to a smaller size
  • Located in NYC, available for in-person viewing

Please keep in mind that bridal sizing is very different from retail sizing.  A Bridal Size 12 is NOT the same as a retail/street size 12.  It's actually closer to a street size 6 or 8.  The bridal store ordered a larger size for me "just in case" and then was planning to alter it down to a street size 2/4.  

Come see for yourself!  The dress is located in NYC (beautiful Greenwich Village) and I'm happy to have you see it in person and try it on.  
For brides that live farther away, we can complete the purchase online and ship the dress through a secure method such as escrow.com.   Escrow.com offers buyer/seller protection and would allow you to try it on in the comfort of your home. Then you either keep it or send it back if it doesn't work for you.  

Dress Alterations:

No after-market alterations done. This dress is direct from the designer and is brand new and unworn. A custom hem was ordered and completed at the designer's factory, making it ideal for brides under 5'9. I'm 5'4 and was planning on wearing 2.5-3 inch heels. However, this dress can be made shorter and even a bit longer since as standard practice with lace wedding dresses, an additional piece of scalloped lace is tacked on to the bottom so that during the fitting process the dress can be made longer or shorter based on the bride's height and chosen shoes.  

Originally purchased for $4200 asking $2600. This is a great opportunity to get a pricey dress without the price tag, knowing you can turn around and sell it yourself.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards