Chit Chat

Just knocking up wifey (tmi obviously)

VulgarGirlVulgarGirl member
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
edited December 2014 in Chit Chat
Our first night of trying!!!

Btw...sperm is kinda gross. God bless you gals for dealing with it on the regular.

We're also enjoying cherry slushies. Booze in mine. She wasn't interested but keeps stealing sips from mine.

What's everyone else up to tonight?

Re: Just knocking up wifey (tmi obviously)

• Woo hoo! Good luck!

Also, cherry slushies sounds awesome right now.

that stuff is kind of icky though lol
  • Its a dirty job, but I mean penises are not the prettiest thing either so fairly certain gold wasn't going to come flying out of there :) And someone's gotta do...them.

I'm trying to force myself to go to sleep bc I have to be up at 3:45 to catch a flight home. Current time is 9:50. I'm fucking doomed.

• I'm so excited for you to make a little BabyInk! 

We might be up to the same thing. We'll see. :-p

• Yeah, semen is pretty gross
  • Yay good luck!  I want a BabyInk in the world!
    Anniversary

• Yaaaaayyy! Good luck!
  • I feel like there are a million more smegma jokes that should be happening here.

Oh my God, that word. I will never not find that word hilarious.

• edited December 2014
    I am trying to get knocked up, too. If I am not pregnant yet, then my tits have some apologizing to do. They are KILLING me.

Good luck knocking up the Missus, Magicink!
  • larrygagalarrygaga member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2014
    Ok, so now I'm all intrigued, and I keep getting the "sperm bank" episode of "Golden Girls" in my head.

Are you using a friend's sperm, or did you go to a sperm store?

If that's too personal, I apologize. Feel free to tell me to smeg off. (No pun intended.)
    I also would like to know this. Did you use a turkey baster? My friends surrogate used a friend's sperm and a turkey baster. It was successful.

I know you probably didn't use a turkey baster. 

Congrats!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I'm going to go ahead and admit to also being on the nosy and inappropriately curious bus. Good luck fo sho and may I suggest- if you get frustrated in your quest, beware the bump boards. So many rules. So many.
  • doeydodoeydo member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2014
    L Word Spolier**      
    On the L Word when Bette and Tina were making a baby, Bette had a little syringe thingy and she inserted the semen into Tina when they were having sexy times.  Apparently if you are relaxed and enjoying it it might be more likely to work.  
    ETA Congrats and have fun ;)
  • Good luck!!

Dude the worst is when semen gets wet...like if you do it in the shower and get a load on your chest. Once you get that in the water it turns into sticky sticky sticky hard to wipe off. Obviously soap does the job but just water alone makes it worse!

• Good luck! And yeah, sperms is the icks. 
  • Good luck!

It is nasty stuff...
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I'm glad someone else got curious and asked how you guys were doing this. I'm curious too about the process of it. Of course, if it's none of our beeswax you can certainly say that :) 

Good luck!!
    Anniversary

• GIT IT, Mamma!

And yes. Sperm is the Thing of Which We Do Not Speak.
    This baby knows exactly how I feel
  • Sending all the magical woowoo baby thoughts I can muster. Good luck!
  • GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!
    And since we're all giving opinions, I feel fairly neutral about semen. Just not on my face or my hair without me telling you that's okay first. If I'm about to shower, I don't care where it lands. If I've just done my hair, I don't want you to ruin it! ;)
  • Yay! Good luck with the babyink! I'm so excited for you ladies!
  • Yay!!!! Good Luck!!!!!

Fingers crossed for you! <3
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am so excited for you! You will be great moms. <3
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    eyeroll
  • This is so awesome to me!!!  You guys are going to be such cool moms!

I'm sitting at my desk tearing up.  Wait till the crazy lady prego hormones kick in.:)
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards