Wedding Woes
Options

Why don't places open until 10?!

Drives me batty.  I need to pick up last gifts for nieces and nephew (hot chocolate) at World Market, get something at Costco (I wonder if they have hot chocolate?), go to Joann, and I promised the kids lunch out.  I can't get that isht done before lunch if they don't open til 10.  Well, Joann opens at 9:30, but I need to get the chocolate to see what tins I need.

Re: Why don't places open until 10?!

• Options
    That's annoying.  I also hate that holiday hours aren't updated online.  It would be nice to know that a place opens an hour or two early during the holidays. 
  • Options

They don't have holiday hours? Worth looking online to see.

• Options
    I hate that--kids don'thave snooze buttons, so I'm sure I'll be up before 7 tomorrow (BOOOooo!) and I know that Buffy and I have to go get some crafting supplies...which, calculate in the drive time because of living in the sticks, and if we move like a whirlwind through the store (HA, like that happens when Buffy is in tow) we'll be back home around 11...at which point, no crafting will happen until after nap.

I get undully annoyed.
  • Options

Worked out anyway.  My mom had a job interview in the area.  She looked around at all the people and had flashbacks to Amway and she walked out.  We hit World Market, JoAnn, and lunch and I was home by 12:30. 

If you need a generic gift on the cheap I picked these up for the nieces and nephew:
    Ugly sweater hot chocolate on sale for $3.99 and I had a 10% off coupon.

http://www.worldmarket.com/product/ugly+sweater+cocoa+set%2C+set+of+2.do?from=Search&cx=0

• Options

Slightly different topic, but it used to drive me nuts when I drove past a Subway on my way to work.

Many times, I would have LOVED to stop and get one of their breakfast sandwiches....oh...except they didn't open until 8 AM.  You know, the same time when myself and half the working world already have to be at work (rolling eyes). 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    i love world market but sadly dont have any near me in the new england area  or even within an hour or two drive. i get my world market fix when i visit california. 

i work in retail most places should have extended hours and or early hours because of the holiday season. so people can get last minute or late shopping done as we all know work schedules can be hectic 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards