Not Engaged Yet

Hey hey, it's Friday

2»

Re: Hey hey, it's Friday

• @Swazzle - Criminal Minds. I can have it on in the background and not even need to actively watch to be able to picture it in my head. I guess that's what 5 seasons straight does to you....... Unless Dr. Reed is talking, then I tend to pay attention. I have such a fictional nerd crush on him!!

• @AlPacina - I love Criminal Minds! I can't watch it while I'm alone, though. My cousin texted me a few weeks ago, it was a picture of him and a guy and he asked if I know who it is. I freaked out, "DR. SPENCER REID! DR. SPENCER REID!!!!!!" He saw him walking down the street in NYC and said he's SUPER nice. 

• @Swazzle - I feel like I would only get that excited if he were in character, haha. That's freakin cool though! No one cool lives in Portland. A bunch of people at my company got to meet the Portlandia peeps because they filmed in one of our laboratories once. I missed out on that too, though.

• @AlPacina - I love Criminal Minds so much.  They sell "Mrs. Spencer Reid" t-shirts...my BFF has threatened to buy me one as a gag gift.  I told her it's not a gag if I wear it with pride.  :-)
  • @dignity100 Awesome! I just added it to my amazon wish list of things I need for the house! Let me know how it holds up against dog hair!  I completely understand dog hair killing vacuums.  

@futuremrshistorian how is the TJ wine?  
  • @futuremrshistorian - I don't think I actually like the show that much, which is weird to me. I enjoy crime shows in general, but I tend not to want to root for the characters in CM. Maybe because they ALWAYS make it just in time. It's not interesting if you always know how it's going to end!....... And yet I keep watching because, well, there is still more of it to watch, haha............ And because of Dr. Reid. Yum.

• @speakeasy14 - I JUST finished up my research (1.5 hours earlier than I thought I would!)  I'm headed to TJ's now to purchase libations for the holiday season.

And it's going to be EPIC.  My mother turning me loose in Trader Joe's with permission to buy $100 worth of wine?  Done.

Granted, we have a TON of people coming for Christmas this year (at least 16), so we need to stock up.
  • @futuremrshistorian, enjoy it! The closest TJ is about 2.5 - 3 hours away so I've only had TJ wine once.  If my math is right, that's about 20-30 bottles of wine?  More than enough for you for now and for Christmas :)  Also, yay for finishing your research early! 
  • @speakeasy14 - The closest one to me is 3.5-4 hours, so anytime I'm anywhere near one I have to make a trip.  I spent $200 and got 30 bottles of wine and a liter bottle of Jameson (Mr. H's favorite...it was too good a deal to pass up, so I'll just hold it until he makes his way home.)

It was pretty epic.  :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards