Chit Chat

Who is your celebrity Doppelgänger?

13»

Re: Who is your celebrity Doppelgänger?

• When I was younger, my Granny said I looked like Natalie Portman. That's when we knew her eyes were really going.

Unless Natalie Portman gains 100 pounds, I will never look anything like her.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    eyeroll
  • @beethery I also get told Janeane Garofalo and it's not terribly far off.

I had a patient once who insisted several times that I look "exactly" like Alicia Keys.  Which makes no sense because I'm white, chubby and have coarse features.  It was a lovely compliment, but I told the other nurses that it was probably grounds for a psych consult.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

I had a patient once who insisted several times that I look "exactly" like Alicia Keys.  Which makes no sense because I'm white, chubby and have coarse features.  It was a lovely compliment, but I told the other nurses that it was probably grounds for a psych consult.
    Wait, is that a picture of you?  Because if so, you really do look exactly like her.  Like, I'm not sure if you posted a pic of her for reference or of yourself to compare...either way you're freaking gorgeous!!!!!

• When I was a kid I randomly used to get Alanis Morisette a lot! Starting around university time I'd sometimes get Katy Perry. I don't see either at all though, haha.

Formerly martha1818

• CMGragainCMGragain member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2014
    When I was young - none.  I had very unusual looks.  My eyes were very large and deep set, with built-in eyeshadow.  I have seen a few male actors with eyes like mine (Sean Connery, Boris Karloff, Raymond Massey), but no females.  In high school, kids said I had "spooky eyes".  My son inherited them.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • doeydo said:
    I was told I look like Jessica Simpson with blue eyes and without a buttcrack on my chin... I still don't think that's a good thing.
    Hey, there's nothing wrong with those of us who have cleft chins.  I mean come on:

SITB: I think Jessica's is really pronounced, and not just a cute little cleft in her chin. I also think her jaw is masculine ( mine is too, but I hate that about me). Plus I hate her.  I can't help but think people are hinting that I have substandard intelligence when they compare me to her. 
  • hellohkbhellohkb mod
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2014
    When I had black hair and was thinner, I got told I look like Kat von D a lot minus a body covered in tattoos. This is when LA Ink was still running on TV and she hadn't had so much surgery. If I could post a picture comparison on my phone I totally would.

It's really only because we style our makeup and hair the same way, honestly. We don't have similar facial features.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wait, is that a picture of you?  Because if so, you really do look exactly like her.  Like, I'm not sure if you posted a pic of her for reference or of yourself to compare...either way you're freaking gorgeous!!!!!
    @lurkergirl Oh no, that's her.  I'm a less attractive version :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm told I lokke like Salma Hayek, Penelope Cruz, Freida Pinto, Nelly Furtado, Eva Longoria, Andrea Corr...basically any woman that has dark eyes and darker hair. Got the weird Mila Kunis once. No.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm told I lokke like Salma Hayek, Penelope Cruz, Freida Pinto, Nelly Furtado, Eva Longoria, Andrea Corr...basically any woman that has dark eyes and darker hair. Got the weird Mila Kunis once. No.
    Uh, excuse me, Mila is perfect, and not weird at all, thankyouverymuch!

• edited December 2014
    No one ever tells me I look like a celebrity. Too few redheads maybe? H looks like Colin O'Donahue and/or Joseph Fiennes. Yum.

Edit: deleted pic!
  • larrygaga said:
    Nobody!!!
    Ditto.  An ex's aging Grandfather threw out the name of a singer from the 40's once, but I can't remember her name, and no one else has ever mad such a comment again, so I say no one.

That said, I quite often have people come up to me asking if I'm so-and-so, and it's someone I've never heard of.  Apparently, I have a familiar face, but not with anyone famous. 

(Only once has it worked out that someone who thought they knew me, kind of did.  She recognized me from high school even though she was a year or two ahead of me- I had no clue who she was, but she knew where I went to HS so I guess she knew me.)
  • I get Anne Hathaway a lot- apparently we are he same height or close to it- and Mary-Louise Parker a lot.

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• I get Anne Hathaway a lot- apparently we are he same height or close to it- and Mary-Louise Parker a lot.
    OOH! I love Mary Louise Parker! You are a fox :wink:
    Lol!

Grr, baby, very grrrrrr!

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

Lol!

Grr, baby, very grrrrrr!
  • I get taylor swift (when i curl my hair), and jennifer lawrence (when she had longer hair).

I look nothing like either of them, but theyre both blondeish lol. I also weigh a good 40-50 lbs more than either of em.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards