Just Engaged and Proposals

Hello! I'm new here.. Recently engaged! Please be nice lol

Just thought I should say hello and warn everyone I'm new here and I have no idea what I'm doing lol. I'm going to try changing my avatar as soon as I get home I promise :) I have no idea what else to put here soooooooooooo..... Here's a picture of my engagement ring! It's been in my family for a few generations and I had NO idea my mother gave it to my FH! The second is a picture with its original wedding band. I'll be having a custom "every day" band made. The original one will be worn for special occasions.

Please feel free to post your ring pictures! We all love showing them off don't we? :)

Re: Hello! I'm new here.. Recently engaged! Please be nice lol

• Congrats and happy planning! And welcome to TK. If you have questions, please ask, and certainly you should feel free to join in other discussions.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Oh my goodness, your ring is STUNNING!! Congrats on your engagement. Good luck planning! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Dear lord I'm blind!

Love it, congratulations, totally unique and beautiful. It's so much fun here you will become addicted.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • So far I've found it difficult to keep up with everything on these forums. Maybe it's because I'm always using my phone.
  • Congratulations!

So far I've found it difficult to keep up with everything on these forums. Maybe it's because I'm always using my phone.

Don't try to keep up with everything - that's nearly impossible. I also don't like TK on mobile. I've got several boards where I try to keep up with most things - just find what interests you.

• edited December 2014
    Congratulations!  

If you ever need any assistance with researching venues, vendors, dresses, or anything as you start to plan your wedding, please let me know, as I'd love to help (I'm getting into planning professionally).  
  • Congrats! gorgeous ring. Feel free to join in and find a board that meets your interests

• Ok, your rings are beautiful!! My engagement ring was inspired by my grandmothers ring! He did good! I'm new to this blogging, online community site!
  • Welcome!!! :) Congrats- from another recently engaged girl too!
  • Word of advice: lose the smiley faces. We can be a tough crowd, and I don't want to see you get scoffed at for them on the active boards.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • First of all, congrats (from a fellow Bride-to-be!)
    Second of all, HOLY COW! Your ring is beautiful! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards