Attire & Accessories Forum

Show me some wedding bands!

I am having a bit of angst re: wedding bands and I'd appreciate some discussion and pretty pictures. Also my jeweler friend just had a baby and is a little preoccupied so I can't ask my local expert!

I love my engagement ring because it is nothing like what I'd have picked for myself. Simple white gold band, small stones, central ruby flanked with diamonds. However, I feel suffocated whenever I look at wedding bands to go with it. Conventional wisdom is that you should match the metals to keep wear down, but every time I look at what's available in white gold bands I feel disappointed. There are so many beautiful and unconventional bands out there, and I'm stuck with... this? I'm a huge tomboy, I don't want an elegant delicate little wisp of a ring. I am neither elegant nor delicate.  

Show me something that'll change my mind, or just show me pretty wedding bands. 

These are the kind of rings I actually like, if you'd also like to indulge in looking at unconventional jewelry:

Titanium bands set with shop scraps from their other rings - way prettier than you'd think they'd be! https://www.etsy.com/listing/66501954/titanium-wedding-band-set-junk-rings?ref=shop_home_active_22

Re: Show me some wedding bands!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards