Ohio-Northeast

Rehearsal Dinner Idea Help! Northeast Ohio!

My fiance and I are having SUCH a hard time finding a rehearsal dinner venue for our August wedding! I know I have plenty of time but his parents live about an hour and a half away and they're really hard to sit down with to plan so we wanted to try to get some planning in over the holidays. Our ceremony is in Macedonia (in the middle of akron and cleveland) so we would like to stay within 20 minutes of that location. We want something more relaxed rather than a fancy sit down dinner (I will get WAY too anxious). So a party room or a park that allows alcohol are what we're looking for. ANY IDEAS?!?

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Idea Help! Northeast Ohio!

• There are lots of cool places in Kent that have enough space to accommodate pretty large parties. I love Ray's Place, and they have the entire upstairs that you could talk to them about reserving. Mike's Place has a ton of space, too. They used to have a bus inside that you could reserve for a large party. They redid their patio a couple years ago and I'm not sure if the bus is still there, but they have a ton of other dining space. 

Both of these would be sit-down food places, but definitely way more laid-back, especially Mike's Place. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards