Nevada-Las Vegas

Reviews! Aria, Drago Sisters, Masterpiece, Five50, Gin and Sake, Wicked Spoon

aggiespartanaggiespartan member
First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Answer
edited December 2014 in Nevada-Las Vegas

Aria Panoramic 1 bedroom Sky Suite -  This suite is AWESOME!  It easily held our 22 people and there was plenty of room.  People loved the views.  There was plenty of seating but most people stood the entire time anyway to see the views.

Drago Sisters Cake - Oh. My. God.  This cake is delicious.   Everyone loved it.  We are still eating it.  We got 3 flavors and they are all delicious - chocolate cake/chocolate frosting/chocolate mousse filling; vanilla cake/vanilla frosting/raspberries in between; strawberry cake/vanilla frosting/fresh strawberries.  All were great. 

Beauty by Bri - She did a great job.  She was very good with giving suggestions too.  She was very friendly and easy to talk to.

The Palette flowers - Great service.  Very nice lady.

Masterpiece catering - food was delicious and there was so much of it.  It said servings for 30 people, but it seemed like so much more.  The BBQ mac and cheese and bacon wrapped shrimp were amazing. 

Wicked Spoon dinner - We sat in the dining area and the service was great.  Food was great.  It got a little loud because it was busy, but we all sat at a long table.

Five50 Pizza - We ordered 6 pizzas for our welcome party.  It was delicious.

Vons grocery delivery - These guys were great and on time.  They actually just delivered it to the front and the Aria staff had a bellhop bring it up.

Gin and Sake photography - I can't say enough about Brandon.  He did a great job and his interaction with everyone was great.  Doing this quickly now, but I'll post some more of the pictures shortly.  We had him 2 nights - the welcome party and the wedding.  We got some great shots from what we've seen so far and he expects to have the disk done in a week or less. 

Re: Reviews! Aria, Drago Sisters, Masterpiece, Five50, Gin and Sake, Wicked Spoon

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards