Oregon

rustic, outdoor inexpensive venue

I am looking for a wedding venue under 1,000. Eugene area perferably. I am having a rustic themed wedding and it would be amazing to have a barn wedding: if anyone knows good places please comment! Thank you so much!!

Re: rustic, outdoor inexpensive venue

• edited February 2013
    There is this place in the gorge on the Washington side that has amazing views and a really vintage rustic set up. Its not under $1000, but they have lots of decorations, tables and chairs, plates and glasses, and you can bring your own food and alcohol instead of having to use a caterer; so you could save a lot if money that way. Plus, it's not too far out of town either. 
    It's called Cape Horn Estate. www.capehornestate.com

edit: sorry, just saw that you are looking for the Eugene area... this place is in the Portland/Vancouver area.
  • <div>Mount Pisgah Arboretum in Eugene is beutiful and inexpensive. You should check it out!</div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_oregon_rustic-outdoor-inexpensive-venue?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:119Discussion:cdf43227-7a2d-4f57-b68d-218bc39e2529Post:a15f5b30-8ac4-459e-84d5-e36f09ffd34d">rustic, outdoor inexpensive venue</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am looking for a wedding venue under 1,000. Eugene area perferably. I am having a rustic themed wedding and it would be amazing to have a barn wedding: if anyone knows good places please comment! Thank you so much!!
    Posted by leximcelroy[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards