Canada-Ontario

Venue Caution for all GTA Brides!!!

I caution any bride consider The Mansion Event Center in Aurora Ontario. My fiance and I live and work in Europe but are from the Toronto area. We booked The Mansion for our wedding in May. We are only in Canada for a limited time and have been so frustrated with the service at the Mansion that we have been forced to cancel our reception with them. They have surprised us with several additional costs after we sigend our contract . These  were not quoted in our initial contract (hook in fee ect..) We scheduled a tasting while we were in the country over the holidays (which we were required to pay for on top of our 13,000 wedding reception), and none of the staff member even bothered to show up. The venue was dark and our scheduled tasting was non existent. Our wedding planner has had an incredibly difficult time even getting the staff to respond to emails and phone calls in an effort to answer simple logistical questions. Clearly couples are just a pay check to this company. Their lack of professionalism, customer service and inability to provide a service according to their quoted "Values" is shocking. Please don't make the same mistake we did. The Mansion is not professionally equipped to deliver a reliable service on one of the biggest days of your life. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards