New Jersey

Review: 12/5/2014 Wedding Pedestals Florist Review for Westmount Country Club

Pedestals Florist: A++

Robert at Pedestals works exclusively with The Westmount Country Club. To say he was a dream to work with is an understatement. From start to finish Robert was professional, sweet & completely understood my vision. He treated me like family and always made me feel comfortable. My centerpiece designs were so beautiful at my appointment to see my table setting other brides had decided to switch over to my design! Any time I would email Robert he would promptly respond and he was always so delightful to speak with. He sensed the stress I felt with other vendors and planning a wedding overall that he upgraded my vases at no additional cost to surprise me and help put me at ease. He was by far the easiest vendor besides Bobby at the Westmount I had to deal with. It was an absolute pleasure to work with Pedestals  & I HIGHLY recommend them for anyone choosing The Westmount Country Club or any other occasion you’d need flowers for. (Side note, I did meet with the other florist inside the WCC and that appointment was the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of my interactions with Robert. He took calls during my meeting, was always late and made me sit around for 10+ minutes, he didn’t even ask my opinion and told me all the things I “had to” do rather than ask what I wanted. He was clearly driven my money because he told me I could never have a wedding for under $5k at the WCC..he was WAY OFF!! He never responded to emails and it was a pain to get him on the phone. A complete turn off!).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards