New Jersey

Review: 12/5/2014 Wedding Day - Bottega Salon, Cedar Grove

Bottega Salon: A+

Evelyn did my hair for my wedding day and as usual Bottega Salon knocked it out of the park! I received so many compliments throughout the day of how pretty my hair was styled and how I looked like myself but more glamorous which is exactly what I was going for. I kept my hair down, added extensions & had loose curls pinned back on one side with a pretty crystal clip. Evelyn took her time & made sure I was 100% happy with my hair & I absolutely was!

Christine, Leena & Joann at the front desk are always so delightful & wonderful to work with...they are beyond accommodating & always make their clients feel special. Christine even popped a bottle of champagne for me that morning to celebrate! I love Bottega Salon!

Re: Review: 12/5/2014 Wedding Day - Bottega Salon, Cedar Grove

• Who did you do your make up with? Would love to know! 
  • @sophiab15 I went to highschool with a girl who does makeup on the side now...she was AWESOME! her name is Connie - you can find her on facebook under "Makeup by Connie" and she was super reasonable! for my bridesmaids & mom it was $65 (including lashes) and $75 for me including lashes.

Everyone else I called was $100-150.

I used a lip stain for the day so I wouldn't have to reapply like crazy & it worked like a charm bc I had bright red lips...I got it from Sephora (their brand) but the company Lime Crime also has fabulous stains!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards