Ohio-Northeast

Ariel International Center?

I recently posted on here about an off-beat wedding venue, and I think we are set on Ariel International Center. It is so beautiful and I just can't stop thinking about it. I was wondering if there was anyone on here who has had their reception here? There are just a few details that I wanted to pick someone's brain about who has actually had their wedding here so I could possibly get some more insight as to the logistics of the day.If anyone has had a wedding here I would really love your advice!! Thanks :)

Re: Ariel International Center?

• My fiance and I originally booked the Ariel but have decided to go somewhere else.  Yes the views are AMAZING no doubt about that.  But I will be honest...when it came down to it, costs just kept adding up b/c you literally have to bring EVERYTHING there.  And we just couldn't find a caterer that was really within our budget and decided to take a hit (meaning not get our deposit back) and go elsewhere.  Note, you HAVE to use their booze pricing and its not cheap by any means.  I did have one concern with the place, the carpeting...it smells and smells something terrible.  Very musty.  When we went to look at the space they had a huge wedding the night before and they basically trashed the floor.  and they were also in the process of setting up for another wedding.  I know this, if I was the bride and groom of that wedding they were setting up for and they didn't clean the carpet, that smell would have been enough for me to go off on someone, esp for the amount of money you are spending.  Just my 2 cents worth.  good luck! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards