Not Engaged Yet

I'm Engaged!!!

Hi girls!
Well a few months ago I posted on here saying that i thought the big question was coming soon and guess what?!?!  It did!!! I am officially engaged as of Dec 24, 2014!!! I am sooo happy and excited!  

Jennifer!
I was swimming
My eyes were dark
'til you woke me
And told me that opening
is just the start
It was
Now I see you, 'til kingdom come
You're the one I want
to see me for all 
the stupid shit I've done

Re: I'm Engaged!!!

• I had actually missed this post until I saw your other post on JE&P.

Sorry you didn't like cu97tiger's response, but she was just being realistic.  You replied to what, 3-4 threads in less than a week almost 3 months ago and then disappeared again?  That's not really a lot of time for anyone to get to know you!  I totally get being super stoked (congrats, btw) but I don't think you should automatically get your feelings hurt because nobody is as excited about your engagement as you are.

NEY is a good group of NEYs and OMHs.  Stick around, reply to some NWR threads and get to know some of the ladies (and let them get to know you!)

What kind of social event did you meet your FI at?
    What was your favorite (non proposal) thing you got for Christmas?
    What was your favorite thing you/FI got your stepson for Christmas?
    What are you going to school for?
    What's your favorite dish to cook?

Formerly known as flutterbride2b

• You're right, I came onto this forum sounding like a loser noob at life.  Partly because I don't know really how to go about this community but I'm grateful some of the ladies on here gave me a clue :) And partly because I am extremely excited. I was upset when I first read you response as I felt stupid but I like I said I can see why you responded like that.  

Jennifer
    I was swimming
    My eyes were dark
    'til you woke me
    And told me that opening
    is just the start
    It was
    Now I see you, 'til kingdom come
    You're the one I want
    to see me for all 
    the stupid shit I've done

• I like your name.