Destination Weddings Discussions

Live Streaming Wedding- Any Info?!

I am having my wedding in Punta Cana and I really want to Live Stream the wedding. Our coordinator said they have wi-fi so she is sure it is possible. Has anyone ever done this or plan on doing this? Id love any and all information and thoughts!

Thanks

Re: Live Streaming Wedding- Any Info?!

• We did this, but it was done through the resort, so we didn't have to do anything except provide our folks with the link.  I would probably ask the coordinator if they have a videographer they recommend in the area, and I would reach out to them to see if you can just pay someone to take care of it for you. 
  • This is what a friend did for her wedding.  She is Indian and married a guy from England.  Just two of his family members came down for the wedding and the rest could watch via live stream.  Then anyone who missed it--maybe the wedding time wasn't convenient--could watch it later.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/adam-and-parul-wedding
  • We are giving everyone our Skype ID and having someone skype in on their phone.
  • Hey - I am also having a DW and planning to live-stream our wedding. Much of my fiancée's family lives in France and can't make it - as well as a few of our relatives in Canada. We are using "Google Hangouts on Air". You record your video and it automatically uploads to YouTube for free! People can watch live, AND the event is saved on YouTube for you to watch anytime after. I read many blogs and found that this was the most popular and successful way to live-stream your wedding to multiple people for free

LOVE IT! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards