August 2015 Weddings

Confused

My baby sis is my maid of honor n we just found out she is preg and due around my wedding (like 3 week difference) shud I move my wedding around to make sure she's comfy??? This is her first kid,so she needs me,how can I pull off both???

Re: Confused

• Personally, I think maternity bridesmaid dresses are gorgeous and can create an iconic family moment. That being said, a month prior could make it more comfortable for your sister and you. Either way, congrats to you both!
  • You should do what you feel is right in your heart. These are major life moments and both should be celebrated. Offering to move your wedding for her comfort is super thoughtful. :)
  • I'd say plan and let the pieces fall as they may. I had a friend recently give birth who was walking around the dog park no problem the day before. I had another friend give birth only a week prior to that who had to be on bed rest for the final month leading up to the birth. Both are in their late 20s. You never know what's going to happen. I hope you have an easy time planning and she has a wonderful pregnancy. Enjoy both!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards