Favors
Options

Personalized Mason Jars

Hey!

Anyone know where to find personalized mason jar favors? The ones from the knot shop have disappeared :(

Re: Personalized Mason Jars

• Options
    hellohkbhellohkb mod
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2014
    I would steer clear of anything personalized. The majority of your guests will have no use for a personalized mason jar in all honesty. :neutral_face:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    hellohkb said:
    I would steer clear of anything personalized. The majority of your guests will have no use for a personalized mason jar in all honesty. :neutral_face:

I second that! Don' waste your $
  • Options
    This is a blessing in disguise. Don't waste your money on personalized mason jars. People may take them, but they'll go directly to goodwill. Most people already have cups.
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    I would not want a mason jar with anything about your wedding on it.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    Friend had them at her wedding this summer. We drank out of them at the reception and it was good willed that weekend. Save your $$
  • Options
    No!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    Unless you are planning on doing them for yourself & FI & maybe bridal party with their names, I would pass. If I get one it would end up in the garage holding misc. items.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards