New York-Long Island

small intimate wedding... need help

Hi
I am looking for a place to have a small intimate romantic style wedding for approximately 50 guest. I would like to have the ceremony on site and have a sit down dinner. I want it to be simple but still romantic. We are looking for something in October 2015. Does anyone have any suggestions? I would really like to keep the budget at least at 10k. I feel so lost and not sure where to even start. Thanks

Re: small intimate wedding... need help

• Hi @Knottie87307337 - For about 50 guests, you'll probably need to do it on a Friday or Sunday. Start contacting venues to ask about their guest minimums. You could also look into doing it at a restaurant.

If you're set on a Saturday wedding, you could probably find a small venue to rent out and bring in everything yourself. I'm renting the Bates House in Setauket, and also looked at the Setauket Neighborhood House (I think that's what it's called). Both of those rent out for a reasonable fee, and you could definitely afford to bring in the necessary rentals and food within your budget. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards