edited December 2014
    Also guys, the Facebook page is brilliant too
    https://www.facebook.com/playdoh/posts/10152996440647915

Anniversary
  • Options
    FI showed me this a little while ago and it's hella entertaining. :D 
  • Options
    Haha!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    edited June 2015
  • Options
    I saw this yesterday, I LMAO at the offended parents like seriously, kids will only get it if the adults start making such a fuss. They wont think "oh my mom look at this, it looks like a fallus!" 

• Options
    Ohmygod, that's too funny. "It ruined Christmas!" Hahahaha!
    Maybe I'm a bad parent, but this would have been a Christmas morning hit in my house. We'd have died laughing. 
    The link to the dolphin on wheels killed me. Brilliant.
  • Options
    my one friend on facebook got her daughter this set. she didnt notice the piece until she saw the story on facebook. shes like i dont care im not exchanging it. 
  • Options
    mrsk616 said:
    my one friend on facebook got her daughter this set. she didnt notice the piece until she saw the story on facebook. shes like i dont care im not exchanging it
    Go into a retail store this soon after Christmas and have to explain why you're taking away a present from your kid or let the kid play with a dick shaped toy?

Dick shaped toy for the win.
  • Options
    Did somebody say...dick in a box?
    I was really hoping someone would get that. :)
  • Options
    Oh lord. Play doh has released a replacement option for the dil-doh. It's totally a butt plug. It's way more blatant that the dil-doh.

Granted, those who had Christmas ruined by the dil-doh probably don't know butt plugs exist.
  • Options
    My brother got my daughter one for Christmas and I have been playing with hit since Christmas and didn't even realize it looked like that til I saw it on the news.
  • Options
    mrsk616 said:
    my one friend on facebook got her daughter this set. she didnt notice the piece until she saw the story on facebook. shes like i dont care im not exchanging it
    Go into a retail store this soon after Christmas and have to explain why you're taking away a present from your kid or let the kid play with a dick shaped toy?

Dick shaped toy for the win.
    she also said he daughter didnt notice, and said if she did notice she might. she said she just laughed and blew it off (ok that came out wrong)
  • Options

My daughter is never allowed to play with or look at anything even a little bit phallic. No toys, no towers, no monuments, nothing. All bananas and hotdogs will be discreetly brought into the house and chopped up while she's napping / away so as not to ruin her.

I want to protect my baby so that on her wedding night she can look upon her naked husband and cry out "What the fuck is that? What is that thing?! OMG, WTF and you want to touch me with it??" as God intended.

Can't play flute either. This one time at band camp.....
  • Options
    Oh lord. Play doh has released a replacement option for the dil-doh. It's totally a butt plug. It's way more blatant that the dil-doh. Granted, those who had Christmas ruined by the dil-doh probably don't know butt plugs exist.
    link?! LOL this whole story is hilarious

• Options
    http://consumerist.com/2014/12/31/play-doh-will-replace-phallic-toy-frosting-extruders-on-request/

Originally saw it on Play doh FB page, the picture of the butt plug, I mean completely non sexual replacement extruder is what they released.
  • Options
    Yep that's a butt plug.
  • Options
    VulgarGirlVulgarGirl member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited January 2015
    @pinkrevenge‌ that's how my mom raised me and why I'm the proud lesbian you see before you. I saw one penis and ran screaming into the night. Decided vaginas were a better plan.

Eta: auto correct changed lesbian to lesson.
  • Options
    MagicInk said:

@pinkrevenge‌ that's how my mom raised me and why I'm the proud lesbian you see before you. I saw one penis and ran screaming into the night. Decided vaginas were a better plan.

Eta: auto correct changed lesbian to lesson.

May I PLEASE use you as an example of how clearly God intended lesbians?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards