Oregon

Maumee Bay Resort Liquor Cost

Hi girls! I have been looking into Maumee Bay Resort in Oregon for my ceremony and reception site, and I have an appointment with the Event Coordinator there... but it's not for 2 weeks! Maybe someone can help me, from the brochure I got the alcohol looks very expensive compared to the food costs. Has anyone been married there? How expensive was the bar bill? I am planning on around 200 guests, and I would really like to have a full bar. I could also do just beer and wine if it is going to be outrageous, but I'd rather have some liquor too. Can anyone give me an idea of what to expect? I'm panicing that we won't be able to have our venue just because of the booze! Thank you!

Re: Maumee Bay Resort Liquor Cost

• daisygirl0210daisygirl0210 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi girls! I have been looking into Maumee Bay Resort in Oregon for my ceremony and reception site, and I have an appointment with the Event Coordinator there... but it's not for 2 weeks! Maybe someone can help me, from the brochure I got the alcohol looks very expensive compared to the food costs. Has anyone been married there? How expensive was the bar bill? I am planning on around 200 guests, and I would really like to have a full bar. I could also do just beer and wine if it is going to be outrageous, but I'd rather have some liquor too. Can anyone give me an idea of what to expect? I'm panicing that we won't be able to have our venue just because of the booze! Thank you!
  • DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think you meant to post this on the Ohio board.  This is for the state of Oregon.  I hope you get the answers you're looking for!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards