Attire & Accessories Forum

watters giverny bridal belt

Hi everyone!
I am in a desperate search for the watters giverny bridal belt. I fell in love with it at the bridal salon but cannot afford it new. Does anyone have this belt they would be willing to sell or have any suggestions where I could find one previously used?
Thanks!

Re: watters giverny bridal belt

• Hi There!

I recently received this belt to wear on my wedding which is occurring 4/25. Not sure when your wedding is, but I'd be happy to sell it to you. Let me know if you're interested and I'll send you some pictures of it.

Thanks!
  • Hi,

Thank you so much for the offer! I think the date will be pretty tight tho to get it sent over, I literally get married the following weekend on 5/1. What dress are you wearing this with?? and did you pick jewelry yet? I am having a hard time deciding what type of jewelry to wear with it.
  • Hello,

I stumbled upon this thread because I am having the exact same debacle. I am not getting married until August this year; I might be interested in buying it off of you!

Jacki--in my search for a cheaper alternative I did find this on etsy; not the same but pretty similar on a budget: https://www.etsy.com/listing/126789929/bridal-sash-applique-perle-made-to-order?utm_medium=sem&utm_source=thefind

Thanks!
  • jbmel2015jbmel2015 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited February 2015
    Hi Ladies!

I attached two pictures...one of the belt and receipt, and another of the Alvina Valenta dress I'm wearing it with! No idea on jewelry yet...I should probably get on that ;) I should probably also mention the belt is a size 4.

If either of you are interested, I'd be happy to sell it for $200 obo. Let me know! You can also email me at melynch04@gmail.com :)
  • You gals are LIFESAVERS! I,too, have been searching for this belt. Can i call first...or second if its sold?
  • I'm looking for this belt used as well!  Whoever bought it- let me know if interested in selling for a late August wedding.  
    You can reach me at lfutransky@gmail.com 
  • Hello, I was wondering if anyone was still selling this belt or found a similar alternative. I would be willing to buy.
  • My email address is itcha435@hotmail.com
  • sisterhood of the traveling belt :wink: love seeing people able to help each other out!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am interested in purchasing the belt! My wedding is beginning of August 2016. My wedding dress size is a size 4 so I think that would be perfect. Please contact me asap, I am IN LOVE with the belt! nikiirzyk@hotmail.com 
    Thank you!!!! 
  • Hey guys! I really REALLY want this belt in vanilla bean. Is anyone willing to part with it? Email me! slgrimes1985@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards