Plus-Sized
Options

Colorado Plus Size Brides?

Any Colorado plus size brides here?  What dress stores do you recommend?

Re: Colorado Plus Size Brides?

• Options
    I'm not from Colorado so I'm not going to be that much help in naming a shop. 

What I did was called and asked the receptionist if they carried plus size sample sizes - when she said 'yes' I would ask the size range and a guesstimate of how many dresses.  Other things you can do is just find places that carry plus size lines such as the Unforgettable lineup by Bonny Bridal.

Anniversary
  • Options
    I got mine at Amanda's Bridal in Arvada.. they are not a plus size shop but they do have a large selection and they actually carry dresses up to a 28.  Heather was very sweet and did not make me feel like crap like davids did.
  • Options
    I shopped and purchased at David's Bridal at Park Meadows.  They were totally 100% fantastic!  Even if you just go in to try on different styles....so worth it.   I hate when people knock David's.  They are affordable and have a lot of beautiful gowns.  Start there....

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    CMGragainCMGragain member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited June 2015
    I shopped and purchased at David's Bridal at Park Meadows.  They were totally 100% fantastic!  Even if you just go in to try on different styles....so worth it.   I hate when people knock David's.  They are affordable and have a lot of beautiful gowns.  Start there....

I second David's Bridal!  I read that one third of the brides in the USA get their gowns from DB.  There is a reason for their success.
    I'm an OMH in Grand Junction.  We have DB here, too.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards