September 2015 Weddings
Options

Disney World for our Honeymoon

My FH and I are thinking about Disney World for our Honeymoon in early October. Neither of us has been as adults but I've read its a great place to go without kids. Is anyone else looking at Disney?

I'm also open to other suggestions that are non-beach places. We aren't really go to the beach people...we both burn terribly! Thanks!

Re: Disney World for our Honeymoon

• Options
    We are not, but I just went there this past spring for the first time in my life and it was so awesome! It would be a great place to go for a honeymoon! There is a lot to do there, it's really not just for kids. If your just strictly thinking Disney and not going anywhere else, I would recommend staying at one of there resorts. There are some perks, like free transportation (no need to rent a car), first pick at scheduling fast passes, extra hours the parks are open for resort staying only guests, etc.

I wish we could go back, but since we were just there we aren't going to do it for our honeymoon, but I would love to go back one more time before we have children if possible.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm thinking of a day in Epcot and a day in Universal (we're ultimately going to Key West - I need a beach!)

Epcot has a big food and wine festival every fall. I've never been there during that time but this year I would be, and I am excited to experience it - I hear awesome reviews.

I also second the suggestion of a Disney resort. They are so nice, and the shuttles to the parks can't be beat!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards