California-Bay Area

SF Wedding Planner recs?

Hello all,

I'm looking for suggestions for a wedding planner. We live on the East Cost but we're getting married in SF. I grew up in Marin, so we know the area pretty well - we're just looking for someone local who knows the industry and would be willing to be our primary contact. For instance, we'll want our planner to schedule all of our vendor appointments for us during our trips to CA during the planning process. The person would also be able to provide shortlists of vendors for us to choose from. I think those are somewhat typical responsibilities, but I'm not really sure.

Our wedding will be a casual Sunday brunch at the Presidio's Observation Post, ~90-100 guests. Think tea/knee-length wedding dress and board games.

Please leave names/websites/contact info/links to samples of work and, if possible, general total budget range for the wedding the person planned. Also happy to communicate via private message.

Thank you!!!

Re: SF Wedding Planner recs?

• Have you found someone yet??/ I might have someone need to find her number tonight when I get home 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Still looking!! Let me know if you come up with the info and THANK YOU!!!!!!
  • Found it! 

The owner is Jessica and she is great! I met her at a bridal fair...am having a consultation with her. I need my mom to see that we need her for the day of (mom thinks she can do it all...dad disagrees) 

We are doing a Sunday brunch also...at a Livermore winery

Just let her know that Theresa referred you
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi there, if you haven't found a planner yet, let me know .. my friend is a planner and is very affordable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards