Texas-Houston
Options

Need suggestions for photographers

I'm looking for an awesome photographer who shoots mostly photo journalistic style.  I look terrible when posing for pictures and would prefer something more natural.  I almost fainted when I looked at prices.  

I am looking to stay under 3K for day of coverage.  I am having a brunch ceremony and wedding reception between 10 am and 230 pm.  both will take place at the same location downtown for 100 people.

My ideal situation:
2 photographers for 6 hours, who does editing and will give us the rights to our pics.  I  do not need an album, b/c I can custom make one myself.  Please let me know if you know of anyone!  

Our wedding will take place in either Oct or Nov of 2015.  We are nailing down the date this week.

Re: Need suggestions for photographers

• Options
    Our photog sounds perfect, and is half the price you're looking for. She's running a special through January for $200 off packages and all packages come with e pics, if you want them. 

Her name is Emily, her second shooter is Gary, and I loved them both. She shot my BFF's wedding, too, and those pictures all came out wonderfully as well. My BFF and I feel like  you do, about posing for pics. That's why I like the e pic session included, because it gives you a chance to break the ice with your photog. 

Anyways:

Email: info@fleurishimagery.com

If you want to see pics from my wedding, PM me and I'll share the link to the facebook album with you. 
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options
    Thank you!  I will definitely check them out.  :)
  • Options
    Where is the location?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I don't know what location you are looking for buy Designs by Karinda is awesome. She is $3,000 though. Includes rights edits everything. 
  • Options
    We just booked our venue.  We are going to have the ceremony and reception at Brennan's downtown.  We are going to have a brunch/lunch wedding on Oct. 10th.

Ceremony in the courtyard and reception in the ballroom on the second floor.
  • Options
    I'm using Photography by Niki. She's awesome and she can work out a package for you. She's also on Facebook plus she has a regular site and a blog
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you.  I am deciding between 2 photographers at the moment.  Chinh Phan from Photowerk Group and Fernando Weibrech Photography.

If you have ever heard of them or have any info, please let me know!  Thank you!
  • Options
    Pharris Photography!
  • Options
    ChrisWPhoto.Com
  • Options
    www.jamesbesser.com
  • Options
    Hey, I think you are looking for me! I was a knottie back in 2008 when I was planning my wedding. I became a photographer in 2009 in California (then Washington), but just moved to Houston in 2014. I would love to chat with you about your wedding. My price is $3700 all inclusive for two photographers on the day of (no time limit, I arrive when you are getting ready and leave after the grand exit) that includes about 600 high resolution edited photos delivered in a pretty USB in a wooden box. I edit each photo in color and black/white.

My style is photo journalistic, with a bit of posed. I like to tweak peoples positions to give them the most flattering angle -- mainly stuff like "roll your shoulders, chin out when you smile, lean towards me, etc." I do not intervene much at weddings to give posing advice, except during bridals/groom shots and formals (if the bride wants them). The $3,700 price includes the second shooter and an engagement session, so if you wanted to delete either of those items, I could come in right around $3,000 + tax. Would love for you to check out my work. I think my photos are beautiful and convey the emotion of the day, but ultimately you need to fall in love with someones style. :)

http://carolynkipper.com/

Family Blog

My Crazy Birth Story

My BFP Chart

~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Portia Jane (June '04), Adelaide Isabel (May '09) & Scarlett Olivia (born at 38 weeks 6 days on December 18th, 2011 - 7lbs 7 oz, 20 inches long)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards