Oregon

renting tux

We are having a wedding in cannon beach I think that we'll brobably rent the tuxes in portland 
Where are the cheapest places to rent?
Who should we stay far far away from?
Its the groom and two groomsmen.
Thanks
BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary Our son died at 16weeks 6days on September 22, 2010 The greatest thing you?ll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return" ~ Moulin Rouge My Blog

Re: renting tux

• DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cheapest depends on what you want and who is running what deal.  We rented from Mr Formal and had a great experience.  My H's cousin used Men's Wearhouse and they were just ok (a bunch of stuff was screwed up, they wouldn't let them pick up until the day of), but they righted what was wrong and it ended up being all right.

If you do a price match, as H's cousin's wife did with Men's Wearhouse, be sure to check to see what is included and pass that onto the men.  She set everything up and MW informed her that the price match did not include socks, but no one at MW told the guys and she didn't pass the info on, so the were sans socks for the wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    When we were looking, Men's Wearhouse and Mr Formal were the same in price, but we were getting hounded by Mr Formal, so they lost our business. We went to a bridal show and got a discount by putting a deposit down (that we could get back if we changed our mind).  Mr Formal kept calling to ask when we were coming in. Our wedding was over 1.5 years away, there was no rush to get in there... and we were living 3 hours away on the coast at the time.

Men's Wearhouse hasnt been perfect either. The first gal we talked to had no idea what we were talking about and charged us for another deposit. It was discovered by the manager and she fixed it. The next time we went in, that guy knew what we were talking about and was much nicer.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards