Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Hello 2015 brides...

Re: Hello 2015 brides...

• Options
    @teenabeenerz‌ We are date twins! 9/24/15 where are you getting married? We'd have the aria booked
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Oh thank goodness I'm not the only one feeling this way!! I think after I get a few more things done I'll feel more on top of it (though I keep saying that and it hasn't happened yet!)

The most pressing things I need to do are finish wedding website, send invites, order my ring, and figure out our wedding trip timeline so we can book flights and hotels. I think once I get these things done, I should be able to breathe again! There are lots more little things to do after that (and some not so little things!)

I need to apply the lists idea. I think the biggest struggle for me is just feeling like I don't know what I should be doing! So I assume I'm dreadfully behind...

It will all be worth it when I'm getting married in Vegas! But, 65 days seems like too much and too little time!

• Options
    Eeeek you haven't booked flights or hotels yet?! Put that at the top of your list! I would say sending invites would be next on the priority list, as far as timing goes. Wedding website if you're including it in your invites/insert cards. 

You should head over to the March 2015 board - we frequently have new topics that discuss what we are getting done and what's left on our lists :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Absolutely @hmgiffor‌ and @DixeChik19‌
    • >10:00 Wake and Shower
    • >10:30 Call and confirm with vendors
    • >11:00 Meet with bridesmaids
    • >11:15 Brunch with bridesmaids
    • >12:15 Head back to suite
    • >12:30 In suite hair and makeup for myself and bridesmaids
    • >1:00 Brides immediate family arrives to suite for pre ceremony hellos
    • >2:00 Hair and makeup done, have bridal party dressed.
    • >2:30 Inspect bridal party for finishing touches
    • >2:45 Bridesmaids toast with mimosas
    • >3:00 Get laced into dress
    • >3:30 Have my father and groom's parents come into say hello
    • >4:00 Place veil and head to chapel
    • >4:30 Arrive at Chapel and head to Brides room, talk to pastor/coord.
    • >5:00 Ceremony
    • >5:20-5:45 Pictures with Cashman in chapel
    • > 6:00  our photographer arrives in front of chapel
    • > 6:00-6:20 family photos
    • > 6:20-7:15 couple and bridal party photos on property
    • > 7:00 guest begin dinner
    • > 7:30 bride and groom arrive dinner
    • > 8:15 suite reception begins
    • >10:00 outfit change
    • > 10:30 suite reception ends
    • > 10:30 vegas strip photo tour travel via monorail
    • > 12:00 photo service ends
    • > 12-00-2:00 bar hop with bridal party
    • > 2:00 Head back to suite with hubby :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I should add my mother is DOC so she will have a suite key and at 6:20 after family photos will be heading to the suite to allow the bartender and dj in to set up. The suite will also be decorated the night before.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Thanks for sharing! I certainly need to start thinking about this :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yes, thanks so much for sharing!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Yes, @tcnoble, I know I'm behind!!! :) I'm planning to get flights booked this weekend. We are just trying to figure out how many days we need in Vegas to prep before our guests arrive, and we are planning to tack on a couple days at the grand canyon after the wedding. So, still debating days and times...

We have a hotel block set up with rates locked in, so I'm not as worried about the hotel reservations, but I will work on that soon too.

This weekend I'm planning to spend a lot of time on planning and get a lot done, and also get myself organized so I have a plan for what I need to do each weekend. Wish me luck!!

• Options
    Good luck and I'm sure you'll feel better once you get some lists made and know what you need to get done :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks, I hope so!! :)
  • Options
    @laurenlozzy Aria is lovely! We're gonna be at Caesar's (Venus Garden), and our reception will be at Trevi. 
  • Options
    amiexxamiexx member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited January 2015
    Aria looks lovely! We are getting married in the garden chapel at flamingo, DDB and wicked spoon
  • Options
    We are date buddies. I'm 4/19/15 as well. Where are you tying the knot at?
    I'm at Aria!  Where are you???? So exciting to have a date buddy! :)

We are at the Flamingo. I'm so behind in planning. :(
  • Options
    89 days! Ahhhhh! :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    hmgiffor said:
    89 days! Ahhhhh! :) 
    I'm right behind you hmgiffor!  So, when you say that... I start freaking out! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    75 days!!! :):):)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    tcnoble said:
    75 days!!! :):):)
    AAAGGGHHH! :)  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    2/28/15!!! I can't wait!! 
  • Options
    8/1/15 at Aria! Time is flying by!!
  • Options
    8/15 here! Caesars Palace Juno Garden and just switched from Maggiano's to Trevi. I want a date buddy!!!
  • Options
    3-6-15 here and very nervous
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We are the 1st December at Venus Garden, Casears Palace. Very excited but scared about dress shopping :)
  • Options
    Ahhh! Is anyone July or was I the only silly to plan a wedding for the hottest month of the year in Vegas? Lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    There are a few July people here, I think, @haydeemf89. Mine's in May but that's going to be hot enough too. My parents renewed their vows there on on their anniversary (July 3) a couple years ago and I attended, and honestly the heat wasn't an issue even though it was in the afternoon because pretty well everything was inside anyway and everything has great A/C. If you take photos or have your ceremony outdoors it's probably going to be pretty uncomfortable, though.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

I'm July 25, 2015 at Planet Hollywood with Reception at Maggiano's! 

I'm excited it seems like I have so much to get done, I feel like I'm ahead in planning but I don't want to get too relaxed and fall behind!!!

@haydeemf89 I was thinking the same thing I didn't see any July Brides :)

• Options
    Hi Ladies!

Dec 17 at the Silver Sky Chapel at the Linq (Formerly known as the Quad) with dinner and dancing in their ballroom.
  • Options
    8.17.15, ceremony at Silver Sky Chapel and in suite reception.
  • Options
    @rocknchick872005 We are venue buddies!
  • Options
    Well @zamya01‌ you can be my month buddy then lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    @loveontheplayground yay! Did you pick a package or a la carte?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards