Knottie Tech Help

New wedding templates

I have been trying to upgrade our design to one of the new ones, but either they aren't shown as options or the one time I could actually get the new themes to show up, they didn't let me switch to one. I tried following the directions about looking for an upgrade link but there doesn't seem to be one for me. 

Any help would be great.

Thanks! 

Re: New wedding templates

• Hey there,

I'll make sure to get your site setup so you can use the new designs shortly!

Thanks!
    KR
  • Thanks! I appreciate that.
  • Same issue here! 
  • So, two months later and the whole site is now upgraded and I'm still not able to change my site to the new design. I see the new sites pop up and then the webpage automatically goes to the old wedding website "home" page...
  • Hey @BESpedoske,

I'm really sorry your site didn't get upgraded, unfortunately I don't have the capabilities to do it myself or I would! 

Here's a little info you'll want to know before upgrading:

1. You will have to start your wedding website from scratch
    2. If you have a custom domain for your old site, we can map it to the new site - it's a two-step in the process though, so we'll need you to start creating the new site first and then complete the mapping when you have a new site URL.

If you still want the new site please email help@theknot.com or give us a call at 877-THE-KNOT

Thanks!
  • Thanks for the info!
  • Just curious, how long after emailing help@theknot.com should I expect to be given access to the new wedding website tools? Will they switch me over to the new guest list/budget tools as well? Is there a new seating chart tool?

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards