New Jersey

Affordable photographer for central jersey wedding

Hello! I am looking for an affordable photographer for my wedding this April. This is a second marriage for both of us but we want pictures of the day. We are having a formal reception with about 80 people in Toms River. I would appreciate any recommendations or suggestions!!! Thanks so much

Re: Affordable photographer for central jersey wedding

• I have moved this thread to your local board where brides from your area can offer suggestions. "Photos & Video" is an international board and it won't be viewed by many people in the Jersey area on there. GL! :)
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Define what you mean by affordable.  There are tons of affordable photographers in NJ, but everyone's definition of affordable is different.  What is your budget?  What are you looking for in terms of packaging?
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just booked my photographer, JC Ledezma (out of Parsippany), for my wedding this summer, my friend got married last summer and her pictures came out amazing! he has very reasonable riced packages starting around $1000- gives you lots of extras and does a great job- we are getting engagement photos done next weekend or free! message me if you have any questions :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards