Wedding Woes
Options

Who is up to date on AHS?

Re: Who is up to date on AHS?

• Options
    I haven't watched last night's yet, but will tonight.  Hearing good things though.

I really like this season.  Seriously, if they don't show Amazon Eve's backstory, I'm going to be pissed.  She's probably my favorite "freak" character.  And I'm still peeved about Ma Petit.
  • Options
    I missed between Halloween and Episode 8, but I watched 8,9, and 10. I'll try to catch last night's tonight.

Pepper's story just destroyed me. And I LOVED that they tied it all back to her ending up at the asylum. LOVED it.
  • Options
    Ok, so we can talk tomorrow when you're all caught up.  I really liked last night's episode.
  • Options
    Dixie, did you see that Ryan Murphy has said all of the seasons are related?  So this was just the first that should be coming to tie-in.  So, I'm DYING to know if Elsa Mars transitions into Sister Jude!  *SQUEE*

I did love Pepper's story.  I've really enjoyed all of the backstories this year.
  • Options
    I'll admit, I washed out :(.

Just lost interest, had other TV priorities.
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    It had slightly jumped the shark, but the mid-season finale brought it right back.  I could see this becoming my #1 or #2 in the list of favs.
  • Options
    I am up to date. Lets do this, @varunaTT and @tawillers
  • Options

I didn't realize it was back on. It's a weird show, but they all are. I have been watching.

I do have a question about the twins. Are they dead or alive? I thought at one point their heads were in a glass container?

• Options
    The twins are alive.  When you saw them in the container, it was a dream.  However, there are a few real people/things in containers now.
  • Options
    @Nola spoilers.............

I LOVE NPH! His character is awesome. I love that Jamie Brewer is back. She's soooo creepy as the doll. She's really awesome.
  • Options
    Got it, Thanks.
  • Options
    Okay, I've been crazy busy at work since last Thursday.

NPH's character is so totally insane.  But I absolutely love the use of the doll and Jamie Brewer.  And Dandy still frightens me.

I'm sad that Dell is dead. Not that he didn't deserve it, but I feel like he was more trapped than evil.

What in the world is going to happen to Jimmy now?  And poor Evan Peters, they always do horrible things to his characters.  :)

And really, they'd better get to Amazon Eve's backstory soon.  I really like her character and the actress and I'm going to be mad if they skip over it.  
  • Options
    I'm hoping Jimmy get's some kick ass hooks and goes for Dandy with them! This whole situation is that fucker's fault!

I really am loving Desiree. She's such a great character and really utilizes Angela Bassett better than Marie Laveau did
  • Options

I love AHS! As for the seasons/characters being connected, Elsa  does not morph into Sister Jude. They are 2 separate characters/people, just both played by Jessica Lange.

Alas, I don't think we will get Eve's story, as there is only one episode left.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards