Offbeat Weddings

Etsy

Did any of you order your wedding gowns off Etsy

Re: Etsy

• No, I did not. Do be careful when purchasing a gown off of Etsy, though. Some are made in China and be poor knockoffs of legitimate wedding gowns. Make sure that they are actual designers who create dresses handmade. Make sure they have many good reviews, as well.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• The seller is Peppermintpretty and the dress is made-to-order. Not Chinese. Thanks for the warning.
  • I did, but it is a vintage dress and I had no issues. Since you are are doing a custom order just make sure all your measurements are sent and you should be goo to go :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• The seller is Peppermintpretty and the dress is made-to-order. Not Chinese. Thanks for the warning.
    She has ten reviews and they all look good! :) I'd say go for it, but try on a similar dress in person to make sure it's what you really want.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• I bought my dress from a seller I found on Etsy, but I bought the dress in person (looked specifically for a local seller so I could try on the dress before buying). It worked out well. This seller looks legit, but I agree that you should at least try on similar wedding dresses in person so you are sure that the style is right for you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards