Wisconsin
Options

Intro

Hi ladies, I say this Intro board from a few years ago but it was closed. So I copied that outline with my info below. I look forward to chatting with you all!

What is your name? FI's name? (sharing this is optional) 
I'm Ashley and he is Eric
Your ages?
I'm 28 and he is 33
Wedding date?
Not set yet. Just got engaged a week ago!
How long have you been with your FI?
We have been been together for 2.5 years.
Where do you live? (city)
Currently, we have a house in Racine. However, I work in Neenah and will be relocating to that area soon (hopefully!). It's been a challenging 7 months.
Where are you getting married? Venue?
I dont even know what city yet...
How did you meet your FI?
We met on an online dating site. Once we finally met, we have 5 dates in 3 days. We knew right away we found something special.
What are you most looking forward to with the wedding?
Saying my vows in front of people that I love.
What is your favorite wedding planning idea/purchase?
So far, I can't stop staring at my engagement ring :)
What do you do for a living/dream job?
I am in Marketing Research and love it.
Any random thing you want to share with us?
We have 2 dogs, Winston & Copper. They are a huge part of our lives and I am hoping to include them somehow in the wedding.
Share your proposal story.
It was NYE and we were running around the MKE area as we had 3 different plans to attend. I really wanted to be home by midnight and we made with 2 minutes to spare. So quickly let the dogs out, opened the champagne and turned on TV just in time to see the ball drop. Then as we were celebrating, toasting and dancing to music, he dropped to one knee and proposed - about 20 minutes after midnight. He even video taped with on his phone and it was a complete surprise! He said he had the 2 ring literally in his pocket for 2 weeks waiting for the perfect moment - and he nailed it on the head. It was just lovely. What a magical way to start 2015!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards