Registry and Gift Forum

Registery Ideas

Hello!  I was wondering if anyone had any items that they are thankful that they registered for or that I wouldn't think of?  I am getting married in October so I will be registering soon and would like some ideas!  

Thanks! :)

Re: Registery Ideas

• We already owned a home and lived together for a few years, so i really didn't feel i needed much.  I already had a kitchenaid, along with a pretty fully stocked kitchen/house.  My favorite gift was the pasta maker attachment for my kitchenaid.   I love making as much as i can from scratch, instead of boxed/packaged foods, so it was perfect for me.  Other must have's in my kitchen - a food processor, i use it all the time, a good set of knives, a cast iron skillet.  I also use my Cuisinart griddler often- great for making paninis, pancakes, burgers, hot dogs, etc.    Nice sheets and some big plush bath towels are always good to have.  
  • H and I had this one glass that we loved for warm drinks. Literally one glass. So we added more of those to the registry and little stainless steel spoon straws. We had a really cool clock that sadly sold out before anyone could get it. 

Anniversary
  • Thank you so much ladies!  We have an apartment so we have a lot of things but the quality is terrible of most of it.  I would like to replace most of it but was curious of what else we could put on there!
  • We love the Misto since we no longer have to buy Pam.  We also found storage/space saver items to be very helpful: split top bench from BBB, over the door pantry rack, over the door hooks and a storage tower we use for towels in the bathroom. 
  • one of my favorite things was a Wine Bar-- I actually put it on there to just buy myself with the discount after the wedding but a friend and her mom and sister went in on it and I got it at my shower.  I was so surprised (and happy) and definitely put it to good use.

We also registered (and received) a fondue set. Not a traditional registry item, but it is fun to have around and is something we enjoy using.  Was a hit at my H's birthday get together. 

We got a cool dish rack too.  I actually get compliments on it when I have people over, lol.  Random, but useful.  It was not something I would have bought personally probably, but gladly put it to good use.

Ditto the nice towels, sheets, bed set.  This is the time to splurge and upgrade. 

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards