Chit Chat

My introduction

Hi everyone!

I've posted in the past but mostly stuck to lurking, but I really enjoy all of you and want to become an active participant :) 

My name is Jess and I live in Los Angeles. My wedding is Aug. 22, 2015 and the most important part for me is drinks, food, candy, and cake! 

I love all the cheese and hate all the mayo. Eggs are delicious too. What did I miss? 

Thanks for reading and I hope to get to know you all better and become a part of the community! 

Re: My introduction

• Hiii!!!

So you love eggs but hate mayo. I assume you don't like deviled eggs then? If so, more for me!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I don't eat them, but I make them no problem!
  • Hi Sara! Your wedding pictures are so beautiful btw! (I lurked when you posted them)
  • Hello there! I'm not super active either, but I love when you post because you have Archer in your siggie and avatar. Love love love Archer.
  • Welcome. Thoughts on cash bar, honeyfund, dollar dance?
  • Hi! 

Do you have any pets? 
  • Hi! @climbingwife‌ I love your dress! 
    Hello there! I'm not super active either, but I love when you post because you have Archer in your siggie and avatar. Love love love Archer.
    Yay me too! I'm so happy Archer Vice is over and they're back at Isis. Vice sucked so hard. 

Welcome. Thoughts on cash bar, honeyfund, dollar dance?
    Hi! No cash bar ever. We're having an open bar top shelf. 

Hell no honeyfund! We want to plan our own honeymoon based on what we can afford. Plus, I never understand how people are okay with the middle man taking so much of their gifts.

No dollar dance either. It's not in my background. If it were and it were thrust upon me, I'd find another way to do it that didn't cost money. 

The moral: no one will open their wallets at our wedding! We love etiquette in my home so very very much! 
  • @BrandNewJ Vice was awwwwwwwwful. I still haven't watched the premiere from last week - need H to get that downloaded for me tonight!
    Haha oh yea, I definitely read it in Bruce's voice! Love the Cleveland Show too! 
  • edited January 2015
    Novella, I think we're fighting now, because now everything I am thinking is in that dude's voice. 

Why would you do that to me, Novella? Why?

ETA HIIIIII BrandNewJ I like you already. :) 

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • @BrandNewJ Vice was awwwwwwwwful. I still haven't watched the premiere from last week - need H to get that downloaded for me tonight!
    It's so good! My favorite is when Malory sees what Carol and Pam did to the new office. Have fun!
    Welcome!! Love your pooch's name!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • BrandNewJBrandNewJ member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited January 2015
    mrsdee15 said:
    Welcome!! Love your pooch's name!

Love this! Wish I knew how to gif!

ETA: thank you! He's the Dog Father
  • Hello!!!!

How did you and your FI meet?
  • Is it terrible that I've never seen Archer?

Have you decided on the honeymoon location yet if you're taking one?

• Hi!

What TV shows do you love? Personally, I am hoping Shameless doesnt suck this season.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • jenna8984 said:

Is it terrible that I've never seen Archer?

If you have Hulu or Netflix - start watching. Both have seasons 1 - 4.
  • jenna8984 said:

It is a little, but I'll give you a pass! If you like adult cartoons and don't mind that the show isn't PC at all, it's worth the watch. 

We have decided, were going on honeymoon right after our Sunday brunch. We're going to do 6 days in Bora Bora in one of those water huts and 4 days in Tahiti. 

When we travel, it's always a lot of walking and site seeing, so we decided the honeymoon should be the polar opposite. 
  • BrandNewJ said:
    jenna8984 said:

It is a little, but I'll give you a pass! If you like adult cartoons and don't mind that the show isn't PC at all, it's worth the watch. 

We have decided, were going on honeymoon right after our Sunday brunch. We're going to do 6 days in Bora Bora in one of those water huts and 4 days in Tahiti. 

When we travel, it's always a lot of walking and site seeing, so we decided the honeymoon should be the polar opposite. 
    Ummm...can you please sneak me with you in your suitcase? I'll just sleep on the beach the whole time and leave you and your new H alone.
  • KatWAG said:

Hi!

What TV shows do you love? Personally, I am hoping Shameless doesnt suck this season.

Hi!! My favorite are adult cartoons (archer, Cleveland show, bobs burgers...) and contest reality tv. I love pit bulls and parolees, surviving Alaska, Brooklyn 99. I've never seen shameless though! Should I start? 
  • BrandNewJ said:
    jenna8984 said:

Ummm...can you please sneak me with you in your suitcase? I'll just sleep on the beach the whole time and leave you and your new H alone.
    Oh most definitely! But hopefully you'd come on adventures with us too! 
  • BrandNewJ said:
    KatWAG said:

Hi!

Hi!! My favorite are adult cartoons (archer, Cleveland show, bobs burgers...) and contest reality tv. I love pit bulls and parolees, surviving Alaska, Brooklyn 99. I've never seen shameless though! Should I start? 
    Do you have Netflix? There is this positively awful show called Bojack Horseman. Watch one episode, for the pure stupidity of it. Or, you might enjoy it. I don't get shows like Family Guy, American Dad, etc. so maybe that's why I hated it.

Do you watch Sons of Anarchy? It's mine and FIs current obsession. Only on season 6 though.

Breakfast for dinner - yes or no? This is an important one.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Nice!! I don't have Netflix or Hulu (I already pay $130 a month for cable so I can't justify spending even more!)

But your honeymoon sounds frigen fantastic!!! Same with us, we normally do cities and walking so we posted up on the beach in Jamaica and it was glorious.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards