Wedding Woes

Re: 17 days?!

• How does anyone wear pajamas more than once? Maybe it's me but I sweat at night. Sleeping and exercise are when I get the sweatiest and I don't wear those clothes more than once. This is also making me really glad that DH sleeps in nothing.

Ew ew ew ew ew.
  • I will wear PJ pants twice.  I will not wear sleep tops/tanks more than once.  
  • I used to sleep in mine 2x, but the last several months I went from a person who freezes at night to having hot flashes.  Now, no way more than one night.
  • Who would take a bath and put on 17 day old funky pajamas? I guess these people are probably going a week to bath.

Sidenote: I really want to jack up the next teenager I see on a early morning flight with pj bottoms on. We all know you slept in them, and how many extra minutes would it take to put on some sweatpants?

Really? How do parents cosign that, yo?

• I don't sweat at night, but I'm a 2 night girl. The kids go 3.
  • If you are going to travel in PJ's (which I will give a pass on if it's a super long flight and early/late) put clean, nice looking ones on.

But yeah, otherwise put some damn jeans on or a comfortable dress. Something. Just for your fellow passengers who don't want to smell your bedroom funk.
  • Meg, I just remember when my mom would make me wear my "good clothes" to fly, and now I see pajamas. We are way too casual in this country.
  • I can't wear PJ's/yoga pants in public.  I've tried.  But I just can't.  I feel underdressed. 

The only place I feel it's OK is when I'm running DefConn to daycare in the morning. 
  • I am far too casual. My resolution was to wear pants more:( M-F 8-5 is pretty much all yoga pants.  If we go out after DH gets home and on the weekends I put on real pants, but I've been terrible during the week.

• I still find pjs at the grocery store unsettling. Maybe that old rule about always wearing clean underwear...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards