Knottie Tech Help

Instagram photo album on website help

Ok I am pretty tech savvy but for some reason I cannot get this Instagram thing to work on my website! I have put the hashtag into the settings part of the photo album on the site and when I upload a photo (via my phone through Instagram) with my hashtag, it does not populate on my site. When I change the hashtag to something else (common that is easily found on Instagram) it does in fact populate to my site, so I know it must work on some level!

What am I doing wrong??

Re: Instagram photo album on website help

• Hi there,

We are currently looking into this issue and hope to have it resolved soon! 

Thanks!

Customer Service

• Great, thanks so much! I really want to be able to use this feature. 
  • I'm experiencing the same problems as the previous poster - cannot sync photos with my wedding hashtag but can sync pictures with other common Instagram hashtags.  Is there a solution for this issue yet?
  • I'm experiencing the same problems as the previous poster - cannot sync photos with my wedding hashtag but can sync pictures with other common Instagram hashtags.  Is there a solution for this issue yet?
    Hey there,

I'm having our customer service team look into this for you. I'll update you as soon as I hear from them!

Thank you!
  • I'm having the same issue and was wondering if it is working.
  • I'm having the same issue and was wondering if it is working.
    Hi there,

Are you still having this issue? Please keep in mind that photos with your hashtag from users who have their Instagram profiles set to "Private" will not show up on your wedding website. Only photos from public profiles will sync to your site.

Please let me know if you're still having issues and I will investigate further. Thank you!
    KH
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards