Wedding Invitations & Paper

how to include website on wedding invitation

I am having everyone RSVP via my knot website or calling me directly how do I word this on my wedding invitations?
Soon to be Vincente

Re: how to include website on wedding invitation

• Instead of a traditional RSVP card where they sign their names and check off a box, word it to include your RSVP information like such...

Your reply is requested by
    Date

RSVP via website
    www.xyz.com

Or phone
    555-555-5555

• I've heard on these boards that The Knot's online RSVP system is really horrible, so I might consider just having send RSVP cards.

We didn't include hotel info in our invitations.  We put a card that just said "for accommodations and other information, please visit our website" since we have blocks at 3 hotels

• dcbride86 said:

I've heard on these boards that The Knot's online RSVP system is really horrible, so I might consider just having send RSVP cards.

We didn't include hotel info in our invitations.  We put a card that just said "for accommodations and other information, please visit our website" since we have blocks at 3 hotels

Yeah I hope you're not using TK tools, OP.
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • So far I have not been very pleased with the Knots RSVP site it does not alert you when someone accepts, when accepting, the guest must enter all information whether I have already created my guest list so if they add someone to the guest list that I do not have on their they are still approved on my guest list. It is kind of pointless setting up a guest list on TheKnot when it does not give the guest who is rsvp the option to select their name and their party. Thanks everyone I read a ton of etiquett online and think I have it worded okay.
    Soon to be Vincente
  • Is it too late for you to switch? 
  • not at all! what do you recommend?
    Soon to be Vincente
  • I've thought about having guests email my wedding email or call me (some people have set up google voice, too). RSVP cards can get expensive, considering it's poor etiquette (I've been told) not to include stamps on them. I can't afford all that, to be honest, and I don't think it's absolutely necessary. I have a TK website, but like PP's have said, heard the RSVP system isn't great.
  • I've thought about having guests email my wedding email or call me (some people have set up google voice, too). RSVP cards can get expensive, considering it's poor etiquette (I've been told) not to include stamps on them. I can't afford all that, to be honest, and I don't think it's absolutely necessary. I have a TK website, but like PP's have said, heard the RSVP system isn't great.
    Well, please allow me to alert Miss Manners that you disagree and I'm sure the things will be changed to accommodate you. 
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
    Well, please allow me to alert Miss Manners that you disagree and I'm sure the things will be changed to accommodate you. 
    I would expect to be tracking down a lot of RSVPs after your deadline then.

• I'm doing online RSVPs - our website is on TK but we're using Google Docs and it seemed pretty straightforward when I set it up. I figure either way I'm going to have to call people and get their RSVP.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards